Enrol in CaPPA Scholarship to Pursue Masters in Physics/Chemistry
Published on : 17 Jul 2018
The world-renowned French laboratory CaPPA (Chemical and Physical Properties of Atmosphere) has invited applications to grant scholarships for the Master’s Degree programme. Under this scholarship, students in Physics and Chemistry are given the opportunity to do specialization in the atmospheric science.
The last date to avail the application form for the CaPPA scholarship is 15th March 2018.
The atmospheric science has gained new significance owing to the climate change phenomena and pressing issues of global warming. At CaPPA laboratory students get an opportunity to study the role of the aerosol system in the hydrological cycle, maintaining the air quality, and specific studies on the radionuclide.
CaPPA Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Mar 2018|
|Class / Course||Masters Programme, Physics|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||€ 7000 per year to complete Masters|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the CaPPA Scholarship
Selected students are given ₹7000 per year to pursue Masters Programme with specialization in the atmospheric science from the CaPPA laboratory.
Eligibility for the CaPPA Scholarship
- This scholarship is meant for International students only.
- An applicant should have done graduation or should have studied Chemistry, Physics, or Chemical Physics for a complete 4 years period.
- A candidate should also have an English language certificate. He/ she should have a certification of the CEFL (Common European Framework Language) of B2 level.
- A candidate should have a certification of TOIC, TOEFL or IELTS.
- It can also be a certificate issued by the college authority that the medium of the language of instruction is English.
About MSc 2nd year "Atmospheric Environment" programme
Candidates will graduate in either Physics or Chemistry based on their choice of course.
Here is what the students will get to study: -
MSc DEGREE IN PHYSICS
MSc DEGREE IN CHEMISTRY
AE1 - PHY
Electronic structure and vibration-rotation spectroscopy
AE1 - CHEM
Advanced analysis methods of atmospheric compounds
AE2 - PHY
Radiative transfer in the atmosphere
AE2 - CHEM
Reactivity in homogeneous and heterogeneous phases
How to Apply
- Go through all the guidelines in detail to understand all the requirements.
- Students can submit the application form either by email or by post before the deadline (15th March) to the secretary of the master.
- The result based on the form will be announced by the end of March.
- Download the application form in doc or pdf format for graduating in Physical and Analytical Chemistry.
- Interested students can also find the application form on the website of the master Physical and Analytical Chemistry (PAC
- Simply download the application form in doc version/ in pdf version for graduating in Physics.
Subscribe Now for CaPPA Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.