Enrol in CaPPA Scholarship 2020 to Pursue Masters in Physics/Chemistry
The world-renowned French laboratory CaPPA (Chemical and Physical Properties of Atmosphere) has invited applications to grant scholarships for the Master’s Degree programme. Under this scholarship, students in Physics and Chemistry are given the opportunity to do specialization in the atmospheric science.
The atmospheric science has gained new significance owing to the climate change phenomena and pressing issues of global warming. At CaPPA laboratory students get an opportunity to study the role of the aerosol system in the hydrological cycle, maintaining the air quality, and specific studies on the radionuclide. The last date to avail the application form for the CaPPA scholarship 2020 was 12th January 2020.
CaPPA Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Jan 2020|
|Class / Course||Graduate, Physics|
|Awarded Amount||€ 7000 per year to complete Masters|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Enroll your entry for CaPPA scholarship and win a reward of € 7000 per year to complete Masters. From September 2020, the program replaces the former M2 Atmospheric Environment. Check all major updates here.
About MSc 2nd Year “Atmospheric Environment” program
Candidates will graduate in either Physics or Chemistry based on their choice of course.
Here is what the students will get to study:-
MSc DEGREE IN PHYSICS
MSc DEGREE IN CHEMISTRY
AE1 - PHY
Electronic structure and vibration-rotation spectroscopy
AE1 - CHEM
Advanced analysis methods of atmospheric compounds
AE2 - PHY
Radiative transfer in the atmosphere
AE2 - CHEM
Reactivity in homogeneous and heterogeneous phases
Scroll left or right to view full table
Benefits under the CaPPA Scholarship
Selected students are given ₹ 7000 per year to pursue Masters Programme with specialization in the atmospheric science from the CaPPA laboratory.
Eligibility for the CaPPA 2020 scholarship
Students from any country are eligible to apply for the European Scholarship 2020.
- This scholarship is meant for International students only.
- An applicant should have done graduation or should have studied Chemistry, Physics, or Chemical Physics for a complete 4 years period.
- A candidate should also have an English language certificate. He/ she should have a certification of the CEFL (Common European Framework Language) of B2 level.
- A candidate should have a certification of TOIC, TOEFL or IELTS.
- It can also be a certificate issued by the college authority that the medium of the language of instruction is English.
How to Apply? Complete Application Procedure
- Go through the official website and check all the guidelines in detail to understand all the requirements.
- Students can submit the application form either by email or by post before the deadline (12th January) to the secretary of the master.
- The result based on the form will be announced by the end of March.
- Download the application form in doc or pdf format for graduating in Physical and Analytical Chemistry.
- Interested students can also find the application form on the website of the master Physical and Analytical Chemistry.
- Simply download the application form in doc version/ in pdf version for graduating in Physics.