Get the Larsen and Toubro Build India Scholarship to Pursue M.Tech
Last Updated : 06 Nov 2018
Students receive ‘Larsen and Toubro Build India Scholarships’ for pursuing higher studies in Engineering. It is for those engineering students who want to pursue M. Tech in Construction Engineering, and Management from reputed institutions like IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, or NIT Tiruchirappalli / Surathkal. It enables students to develop as project managers. This scholarship provides an interface for the practical industrial learning and academic learning to the students.
L&T Build India Scholarship 2018 Latest Notification: The closing date to submit applications for the Larsen and Toubro Scholarship was 7th January 2018. Students were able to download their hall tickets from 22nd January 2018. Short-listed candidates went through the interview round in March 2018 and the course began from July 2018.
Larsen and Toubro (L & T) Build India Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||07 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Management, Engineering|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 13,400 stipend per month + tuition fee coverage|
|Age Limit||23 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Last Date to Apply
7th January 2018
Tentative Date for Hall Ticket Download
22nd January 2018
Online Written Test
18th February 2018
Interview Date (Tentative)
Last Week of March 2018
Issuing of Sponsorship Letters(Tentative)
First Week of June 2018
Students can apply for the Larsen and Toubro scholarship only if they meet the following criteria:-
- The candidate should have done B. E or B. Tech from a renowned Indian University/college.
- He/ She should have a minimum aggregate of 65% or more marks to apply for the scholarship.
- A candidate should have done B.E/ B. Tech in core Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- A candidate appearing in the engineering final year examination is also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Benefits under the Scholarship
Once selected, students get various benefits till the end of their course. The benefits include: -
- The beneficiary students receive ₹13,400 per month as stipend for two years.
- The overall scholarship amount also covers the tuition fee.
- Students get the sponsorship benefit.
How to Apply
Interested students can apply by following instructions that come up on all major Indian newspapers when the application process begins.
For the online method, candidates need to visit www.lntecc.com and fill up the application form with all the important personal details as well as documents.
Submit the following documents within ten days of the opening of application form date:-
- Recent Photograph
- Date of Birth Proof/Certificate
- Full Name along with Mailing Address
- Academic Results of class 10th -12th and Year of Passing
- Specification of Discipline (Civil, Mechanic or Electrical)
- College or University mark sheets
- State or Union Territory of University/College
- Special Merit Awards (if any)
- Certificate of extracurricular activities (if any)
The applicants have to go through 3 rounds of the test in order to finally attain the scholarship and benefits related to it:-
Round 1: Written Test for checking subject knowledge as well as aptitude of the candidate.
Round 2: NT (Madras/ Delhi) and NIT (Surathkal /Trichy) conduct the interview round of short-listed applicants.
Round 3: Test to check the candidate’s medical fitness.
Subscribe Now for Larsen and Toubro (L & T) Build India Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.