Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra - Fulfil Higher Education Dreams (Win Rs. 5000)
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra offers Eklavya scholarship to students pursuing post-graduate level courses in different streams viz. Science, Arts, Commerce, and Law. The scholarship is created for students belonging to economically weaker sections of society.
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Latest Update - The last date for application submission is 31st March 2021.
Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21 - Important Dates
Application process started
1st August 2020
Last date of application submission
31st March 2021
Scroll left or right to view full table
Eklavya Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2021|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates|
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship for Financially Deprived|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 5,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. Here are the conditions:
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Only those studying in Maharashtra are eligible.
- Must have completed graduation with at least 60% marks (for Commerce, Law, and Arts streams) and 70% marks (for Science stream).
- The annual income of the family must be less than or equal to ₹ 75,000.
- Candidate must not be working (part-time or full-time)
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra Benefits/Awards
Selected candidates will receive ₹ 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Application Process
Candidates can complete the application process through the Buddy4Study website or the official website of the Maharashtra government. Here is a detailed process.
- Visit the official b4s website.
- Look for Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Now click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’ option.
- Fill in the required details and verify your email id and mobile number.
- You need to complete the Aadhaar authentication through biometric or OTP mode.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will receive the login details.
- Log-in using the user name and password and complete the remaining application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Check all the details of the application and submit the completed form.
- Domicile certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
Eklavya Scholarship Selection Process
Selection for the scholarship will be done based on the merit of the student in the qualifying exam.