Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra - Fulfil Higher Education Dreams (Win Rs. 5000)
Last Updated : 23 Mar 2021
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra offers Eklavya scholarship to students pursuing post-graduate level courses in different streams viz. Science, Arts, Commerce, and Law. The scholarship is created for students belonging to economically weaker sections of society.
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Latest Update - The last date for application submission is 31st March 2021.
Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21 - Important Dates
Application process started
1st August 2020
Last date of application submission
31st March 2021
Eklavya Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2021|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates|
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship for Financially Deprived|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 5,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. Here are the conditions:
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Only those studying in Maharashtra are eligible.
- Must have completed graduation with at least 60% marks (for Commerce, Law, and Arts streams) and 70% marks (for Science stream).
- The annual income of the family must be less than or equal to ₹ 75,000.
- Candidate must not be working (part-time or full-time)
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra Benefits/Awards
Selected candidates will receive ₹ 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Application Process
Candidates can complete the application process through the Buddy4Study website or the official website of the Maharashtra government. Here is a detailed process.
- Visit the official b4s website.
- Look for Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Now click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’ option.
- Fill in the required details and verify your email id and mobile number.
- You need to complete the Aadhaar authentication through biometric or OTP mode.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will receive the login details.
- Log-in using the user name and password and complete the remaining application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Check all the details of the application and submit the completed form.
- Domicile certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
Eklavya Scholarship Selection Process
Selection for the scholarship will be done based on the merit of the student in the qualifying exam.
Subscribe Now for Eklavya Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.