Young Performing Artists, Opt for Sanskriti Kalakriti Fellowship
Sanskriti-Kalakriti Fellowship from the Sanskriti Pratishthan is for young performing artists. It is for those artists who wish to develop their skills even further. This program is a residency programme of three months, which may as well spread over the period of ten months.
The Sanskriti Pratishthan has been giving away awards like these since the past 25 years. Other fellowships include: -
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship in Journalism
- Mani Mann Fellowship in Music
- Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship in Music
- Geddes Scholarship in Town Planning & Architecture
- Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship in Indian Music & Dance
Sanskriti Kalakriti Fellowship 2018 Latest Notification: Students can submit applications at any time of the year for the next year's fellowship. Thus, the closing date to submit applications for the academic year 2019-20 is 31st December 2018. Subscribe to Exams Planner to get notifications on all kinds of scholarships.
Sanskriti Kalakriti Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Dec 2018|
|Class / Course||Art|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 50,000|
|Age Limit||25 - 40 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
A performing artist who meets the following criterion can apply for this scholarship: -
- The student should be an Indian citizen.
- He/she is a young performing artist from age 25 to 40 years.
- The candidate has acquired training of at least ten years in Indian classical dance.
- The applicant has given at least 2 to 3 solo performances at well-known forums.
Benefits under the Scholarship
The selected artist receives a grant of ₹50,000 for a period of three -ten months. He/she gets this grant in two instalments. (₹25,000 in the 1st and ₹25,000 in the 2nd instalment)
How to Apply
Check the eligibility and use these steps to apply for the scholarship: -
- Make a 2-page Resume that consists all of your contact details (i.e. postal address, telephone number and email-id).
- Attach samples of previous work, performance or project.
- Create 500 words short- synopsis of the project.
- Provide TWO recommendation letters along with the Name and Email of the referees.
- Send the application by email with the subject - 'Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship' at [email protected].
- You may as well send it by post at:-
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Terms and Conditions
Give a quick read to the terms and conditions: -
- The applicant has to take guidance from another senior guru and enhance the existing abilities.
- The student receives the first instalment at the beginning of the fellowship.
- He/she receives the 2nd instalment after completing the assigned project and giving a dance recital.
- The artists will need to sign an agreement pertaining to a regular flow of work during the training period.
- The applicant should be not holding any other scholarship during this time.