EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students 2020, Apply Now!
EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students 2020 is a great initiative introduced by Buddy4Study India Foundation, which is a not-for-profit organization. The main objective to land this fellowship program is to provide online learning and financial support the students belonging to economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society. The scholarship is meant to help students studying in Class 11 and 12, and enables a secure path for their educational background. So, students who face financial problems towards continuing their education and are enthusiasts enough to do well in life can apply for Budd4Study EWS Scholarship 2020.
Budd4Study EWS Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Nov 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 11, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 10,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The online application window for EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students 2020 is open now and will available till 30th November 2020. Earlier, the last date to submit applications was 30th September 2020 but the organizers have decided to extend the application dates, due to technical glitches faced y the students while filling the form. Below you can find the comprehensive details of the scholarship scheme.
Benefits under the Scholarship
There are a total of 100 scholarships will be awarded to the eligible students. Selected students will receive the following benefits:
- ₹ 10,000 (one-time payment) will be transferred to their registered bank account.
- More than this they will be eligible to get a free access to online learning app, which is Buddy4Learn.
Eligibility Criteria Required For Budd4Study EWS Scholarship 2020
Interested students will require meeting up the following eligibility norms as below-guided:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The students must have passed Class 10.
- Open for students studying in Class 11 and 12.
- Applicants must have secured at least 50 % marks in Class 10 board exams.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than ₹ 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- He/she must be pursuing Class 11/12 in regular mode from a recognized board/institution
How to Enrol for EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students?
You can pursue the steps below to apply for this scholarship scheme:
- Visit the page - https://bit.ly/34lBx18
- Now, click the ‘Apply Now’ button mentioned on the page.
- After this, login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – you will require to register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be landed to the ‘EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students’ detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the EWS scholarship application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Note: All the candidates are advised to fill the form correctly, as there will be no option available to make changes on the application form once submitted.
Documents Required To Complete The Application
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Important Dates For EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students -
Below you can find the important dates for the scheme:
Important Dates (Tentative)
Beginning to the application window
02nd August 2020
Last date to apply
30th November 2020 (Extended)
Last date for application verification
14th December 2020
Announcement of result
Last week of December 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Criteria of Selection –
The selection of students for the EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed scholars involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be shortlisted based on their academic background and family income. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of the scholarship applications will be completed based on financial need and academic background of the students.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).