JoSAA Seventh Round Seat Allotment 2019 - Result Available at Official Portal
Appearing students can view their JoSAA 7th Round Seat Allotment 2019 Results on the authorized portal. Here’s how to download.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has published the list for the seventh round seat allotment for the JEE Main admission 2019 on 21st July 2019. Eligible participants of JoSAA Counselling 2019 must visit the official website i.e. josaa.nic.in to check the list of seventh-round seat allotment. The active link for the seat withdrawal request is also present at the official website. Candidates who have accepted the seat can complete their counselling process by submitting a request for withdrawal.
Aspirants who get seat through the seventh round seat allotment are required to report at the respective centres from 22nd and 23rd July 2019 for the documentation round.
JoSAA Seventh Round Seat Allotment - Important Dates
7th seat allotment list releases
21st July 2019
Document Verification and Acceptance/Withdrawal of Seat
22nd and 23rd July 2019
Display of Availability Status
21st July 2019
Scroll left or right to view full table
Candidates must note that this is the final seat allotment result released by JoSAA for 2019-20 academic year. However, the allotment list for the sixth round of JoSAA counselling was released on 15th July 2019, while the fifth round counselling result was published on 12th July 2019. JoSAA counselling process is conducted in seven rounds for admission to 32 NITs, 25 IIITs, and 28 Government Funded Technical Institutes. Seats for IITs admissions are also allocated through JoSSA based on the merit score of a candidate in JEE Advanced.
Check the JoSAA Seventh Round Seat Allotment List
- Go to the official JoSAA website.
- Click on the link, which states ‘View Seat Allotment Result of Round 7’ on the home-page.
- Enter the JEE Main or JEE Advanced application number, password, and security pin to log-in.
- The allotment list will appear on the screen.
- Check your name on the list and get the document ready and report at the reporting centre.
Documents Needed for Verification at the Reporting Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following set of documents at the reporting centre.
- Three passport size photograph
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance fee
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Class XII mark sheet
- Class XII performance check
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Medical format
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate / PIO card
- Registration-cum-locked choices for Seat Allotment