Opt for KCMET’s Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2020, Apply Now!
Last Updated : 13 Mar 2020
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship by the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET) is for students who have passed Class 10th and 12th. The aim of the programme is to help and support students belonging to the poor areas of the society. It is applicable for the students who have successfully taken admission in a government or other renowned Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses. For the 2020 session, the application forms for the K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2020 is open now. Through the program, well-deserving students can easily pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
The last date to apply for the scheme is 31st March 2020. Find below the details of the K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2020 eligibility criteria, dates, application process, and other details.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS): Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 10, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 10,000 per annum for 3 years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Applications are open for the KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2020 at the official portal. Under the scheme, candidates will win the grand of ₹ 10,000 per annum for the duration of the 3 years.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- A total of 550 scholarships are available under this programme.
- The selected applicant gets a scholarship worth ₹ 10,000 per annum for 3 years i.e. till the end of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2020
The candidates need to meet the following criteria to apply:-
- An applicant must have completed Class 10th and 12th.
- Secured admission in a government or renowned Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses.
- Only students seeking admission for the 1st year in Diploma courses are eligible.
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2020 – Apply Now!
- Download the application form here.
- Fill up all the necessary details (personal and academic)
- Attach all the essential documents.
- Enclose the form and documents in an envelope.
- Go through the last page of the application form and send it to your nearest centre.
Essential Documents Required for K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2020
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- A Recommendation letter from a teacher or an employer
- A copy of the Date of Birth Certificate given by the School
- A copy of annual family income certificate
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- A copy of all the certificates and mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- A copy of the signed admission letter given by Institute in which the student is going to pursue Diploma.
Selection depends upon:-
- The merit of the student
- The category and qualification of the student
Terms and Conditions
- Students who fail to send the proof of admission won’t be considered for the final round.
- Only students having a bank account of their own can apply.
- Girl candidates receive preference as the initiative aims towards reducing their vulnerability to exploitation and improve their standard of living.
Subscribe Now for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.