Opt for KCMET’s Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018
Published on : 01 Aug 2018
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship by the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET) is for students who have passed Class 10th and 12th. It is applicable for students who have successfully taken admission in a government or other renowned Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses.
The aim of the programme is to help and support students belonging to the poor areas of the society. The last date to apply is 16th August 2018.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS): Quick Overview
|Deadline||16 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 10, Class 12|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 10,000 per annum for 3 years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The candidates need to meet the following criteria to apply:-
- Completed Class 10th and 12th.
- Secured admission in a government or renowned Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses.
- Only students seeking admission for the 1st year in Diploma courses are eligible.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- A total of 550 scholarships are available under this programme.
- The selected applicant gets a scholarship worth ₹10,000 per annum for 3 years i.e. till the end of the course.
How to Apply
- Download the application form here.
- Fill up all the necessary details (personal and academic)
- Attach all the essential documents.
- Enclose the form and documents in an envelope.
- Go through the last page of the application form and send it to your nearest centre.
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- A Recommendation letter from a teacher or an employer
- A letter of purpose stating your dreams and ambitions in life, description of the vocational course that the candidate is interested in
- A copy of the Date of Birth Certificate given by the School
- A copy of annual family income certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- A copy of all the certificates and mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- A copy of the signed admission letter given by Institute in which the student is going to pursue Diploma.
Selection depends upon:-
- The merit of the student
- The category and qualification of the student
Terms and Conditions
- Students who fail to send the proof of admission won’t be considered for the final round.
- Only students having a bank account of their own can apply.
- Girl candidates receive preference as the initiative aims towards reducing their vulnerability to exploitation and improve their standard of living.
Subscribe Now for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.