Become a History Post-Graduate via European Civilization Scholarship
Published on : 17 Jul 2018
In order to promote the study of the History, the European Union Civilization Chair gives scholarships to international students every year. Under this scholarship programme, students can pursue Masters Programme in the History or related subjects from the European college/university.
The last date for the application is 17th January 2018.
European Civilization Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||17 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Pursuing Ph.D. Programme in History and Related Subjects, Social Sciences, Political Science|
|Awarded Amount||tuition fee waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the scholarship programme
The beneficiaries of this scholarship enter automatically in the Master’s programme in European History and Civilization. They are required to write a thesis on the European Civilization and History.
Eligibility for the scholarship
Students from any country are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants should have a relevant qualification from a recognized college/university.
They should have a language certification also.
About European Union Civilization Chair Scholarship
- The scholarship is funded by the European Parliament in honor of the late Professor Bronisław GEREMEK and bears his name.
- Candidates from any country can apply for this program.
- The scholarship is planned for graduates of History who wish to merge their historical studies with European studies as well as for graduates in subjected related to History who wishes to study History in an interdisciplinary European context.
- International Relations, Political Science, Sociology, Area Studies, Geography, Philosophy, History of Art, Theology, Classics, Modern Languages, and Literature, are some of the related subjects in which the scholarship is offered.
- Once the scholarship is given to an individual, he or she will automatically be added to the European History and Civilization.
- The beneficiaries are then required to write a Master’s thesis on European history and/or European civilization, approved by the Chairholder.
How to Apply
- Fill up the online application from the official website
- Along with the application and essential documents, attach a letter of purpose (in about 600 words) describing their interest in European history.
- The candidate has to clearly explain why he or she is interested in the European History and Civilization and pursuing a Masters Degree in it.
Subscribe Now for European Civilization Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.