GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2018; Focused on Environmental Education
GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2018 welcome applications from students studying in class 4th to class 10th in reputed schools of India as well as abroad. This quiz-based examination checks the knowledge of students related to the environmental issues. It also acts as a major source of improving a student’s environmental awareness. The Environment Education and Awareness Area (EEA) of the Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) conduct the programme.
Participants receive different prizes and awards for showcasing their talent. The last date for registration is 31st July 2018.
GREEN Olympiad, TERI: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10|
|Awarded Amount||Awards and Prizes|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The applicant must be studying in class 4th to class 10th in order to fall into one of the below-mentioned levels of the examination.
The 3 levels of Green Olympiad are: -
- Level 1: classes 4 to 5
- Level 2: classes 6 to 8
- Level 3: classes 9 to 10
How to Apply
- No individual applications accepted. Each candidate needs to send the application through their schools.
- Click here to download the application form.
- Fill up all the required details carefully and submit the form to the school authorities.
- Pay a registration fee of ₹ 75 to the school
- The schools need to deduct ₹5 (as expenditure for the exam) from the amount and make a draft of ₹70 in favour of TERI.
- The forms and bank drafts are to be sent at:
GREEN Olympiad Secretariat
Environment Education and Awareness Area
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India
Scroll left or right to view full table
More Details about GREEN Olympiad
- International organizations such as; UNESCO, CBSE, NVS, and MoEF back this programme.
- The Ministry of Forest and Environment, Government of India has been supporting the initiative since 1999.
- The theme of the examination is “Environment and Sustainable Development”.
- From the given two dates of the exams, the schools can choose one of their own choices.
- The mode of language for the exam is in English and Hindi.