Enrol in Strathclyde Scholarship to Attain Bachelor’s Degree
Last Updated : 14 Jul 2018
The University of Strathclyde invites applications for granting scholarship to international students for pursuing full time LLM Programme in the International Commercial Law. This is a merit-based scholarship programme. Under this scholarship programme, best minds in law are given opportunity to study at the world renowned Strathclyde University.
The last date for the application is 31st May 2018.
Strathclyde Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 May 2018|
|Class / Course||Law|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||£5,000 for tuition fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Scholarship Programme
- The beneficiary student is given ₹5,500.
- It is given for the full-term of study until the completion of the LLM programme.
Eligibility for the Scholarship Programme
- A student should have done Bachelor’s in Law or equivalent with 1st Class.
- He/ she should have an offer of taking admission in the LLM Programme of International Commercial Law.
- A candidate is required to write an essay of 300 words while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate should have a certification in English language. Preferably, TOEFL, IELTS, ACT etc.
How to Apply
The application has to be completed online through the University of Strathclyde Law School official website.
Subscribe Now for Strathclyde Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.