Apply for Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2018 and Study in IIT
Published on : 07 Aug 2018
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship is for students who wish to pursue B.Tech/B.E from IIT. The program provides financial help to class 12th pass outs who do not have enough funds to complete their graduation. Its aim is to reach out to over 120 students in the next 4 years and offer great financial opportunities to them.
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||16 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 42,500 per year till the end of the course|
|Apply Now||Click here|
A student is eligible for the scholarship if he or she meets the following criteria:-
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have completed 14 years of school education.
- Recent class 12th pass out, ready to take admission in the 2018-22 batches.
- Must have a Below Poverty Line (BPL) card or his/her family should be unable to pay graduation (B.E. /B. Tech) fee.
- Must have a strong record of extra co-curricular activities.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- There are a total of 30 scholarships available under this program.
- Selected students will receive ₹42,500 for 4 years to complete the B.E or B.Tech course.
- Students will get the rewards at a special event in New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Open the application form from the official website.
- Fill up all the required details (personal, qualifications, academic, reference)
- Upload the prescribed documents
- Agree to the Declaration
- Finally, click on Save and wait till a pop window saying ‘Data Saved’ shows up.
- Download the application form.
- Attach all the documents
- Send them by post to:
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
12th Floor, Ambiance Tower, Ambiance Island
NH-8, Gurgaon -122002, Haryana
- A scanned and recent passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- A copy of IIT admission letter
- A copy of JEE exam mark sheet
- Annual Family Income certificate
- A copy of the admission fee/ first-semester fee receipt deposited at IIT
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online test.
- After that, short-listed applicants will go through a Skype interview round.
- Candidate’s application form, documents, eligibility will be checked.
- The result declaration will take place online.
16th August 2018
18th and 19th August 2018
23rd August 2018
30th August 2018
Subscribe Now for Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.