Apply for Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2020 and Study in IIT
Published on : 20 Mar 2020
After conducting the successful season of Panasonic Chhatr Scholarship Program 2019, Panasonic is all set to introduce its 2020 session. Though the officials have not announced any confirmed dates, but the application process for Panasonic Chhatr Scholarship 2020 is likely to begin in the month end of June, this year and will close on 21st October 2020.
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship is for students who wish to pursue B.Tech/B.E from IIT. The program provides financial help to class 12th pass outs who do not have enough funds to complete their graduation. Its aim is to reach out to over 120 students in the next 4 years and offer great financial opportunities to them.
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||21 Oct 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Undergraduates|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 42,500 per year till the end of the course|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship Program 2020 is eligible for the Indian citizenship holders only. Check complete details regarding Panasonic Chhatr Scholarship 2020 eligibility criteria, dates, selection process, and documents required with application.
Benefits Under Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2020
- There are a total of 30 scholarships available under this program.
- Selected students will receive ₹ 42,500 for 4 years to complete the B.E or B.Tech course.
- Students will get the rewards at a special event in New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria Required for the Scholarship
A student is eligible for the scholarship if he or she meets the following criteria:-
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have completed 14 years of school education.
- Recent class 12th pass out, ready to take admission in the 2020-24 batches.
- Must have a Below Poverty Line (BPL) card or his/her family should be unable to pay graduation (B.E. /B. Tech) fee.
- Must have a strong record of extra co-curricular activities.
How to Apply for Panasonic Chhatr Scholarship Program 2020?
For Online Mode
- Open the application form from the official website.
- Fill up all the required details (personal, qualifications, academic, reference)
- Upload the prescribed documents
- Agree to the Declaration
- Finally, click on Save and wait till a pop window saying ‘Data Saved’ shows up.
For Offline Mode
- Download the application form.
- Attach all the documents
- Send them by post to:
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
12th Floor, Ambiance Tower, Ambiance Island
NH-8, Gurgaon -122002, Haryana
Essential Documents Required
- A scanned and recent passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- A copy of IIT admission letter
- A copy of JEE exam mark sheet
- Annual Family Income certificate
- A copy of the admission fee/ first-semester fee receipt deposited at IIT
Panasonic Chhatr Scholarship Important Dates 2020
Last Date to Apply
21st October 2020
Notification for Short-Listed Candidates
Skype Interview with Panasonic
12th November to 18th November 2020
Notification for Final 30 Students
Scholarship Distribution Event in Delhi
15th February 2021
Criteria of Selection
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online test.
- After that, short-listed applicants will go through a Skype interview round.
- Candidate’s application form, documents, eligibility will be checked.
- The result declaration will take place online.
Subscribe Now for Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.