Pursue Bachelors in Education with CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
Applications are invited from the international students by the Central Queensland University, Australia to grant Central Queensland Mary Carroll Scholarship for 2018. This scholarship is given to those students who want to pursue Bachelors in Education (Early Childhood). The Bachelors in Education is a special teaching programme where a future teacher is prepared for teaching and handling children in their early childhood (between 0-8 years).
CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Bachelors of Education|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||Up to $15,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date for the CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship is January 12th 2018.
Eligibility for the CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship
- An applicant should have an offer –letter to study Bachelors of Education at the Central Queensland University, Australia.
- He/ she should be taking admission in the first year of the Bachelors of Education.
- An applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship benefit.
- Those students whose English is not the first language, they should produce a certification for their proficiency in English.
Benefits under the CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme, students are given $15,000 to complete their Bachelors of Education studies in at the Central Queensland University.
How to Apply
- Go through the official guidelines to learn all about the eligibility and important documents.
- Complete Applications must be submitted at the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre, Scholarships Office by 5 pm on the last prescribed date.
- Do not leave any blank space in the application and attach all the documents are written on the guidelines.
- Students who already have an account on the official website are requested to login to MyCentre (from the official website) using their login details.
- For students who do not have a login detail yet must register themselves and then apply for the scholarship.
- Any delay in submitting the essential documents will result in scholarship cancellation. No exceptions will be made for incomplete application submission.
- Aspirants will be considered based on an application form as well as a written essay of not more than 500 words.
- The essay must contain an explanation of your career and education goals along with a valid description of “ways in which this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals”
Subscribe Now for CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.