Pursue Bachelors in Education with CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship 2020
Applications are invited from the international students from the CQUniversity, Australia to grant CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship for 2020 session. The annual summit of fellowship program is given to those students who are financially deprived and want to enroll in CQUniversity Bachelors in Education (Early Childhood). The Bachelors in Education is a special teaching programme where a future teacher is prepared for teaching and handling children in their early childhood (between 0-8 years). The length of the fellowship is up to 3 years for full-time students, while up to 6 years for part-time students.
The organizing committee had successfully performed its 2019 session, where the application was conducted from 20th May 2019 to 05th July 2019. For the 2020 session, the application is expected to release on 12th May 2020 and will close on 10th July 2020.
CQUNIcares Mary Carroll Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||05 Jul 2019|
|Class / Course||Bachelors of Education|
|Awarded Amount||Up to $15,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Shortlisted candidates of the CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship 2020 will receive a fellowship reward worth of $11,250. However, applicants must note that there will be only 1 scholarship available for the opportunity seekers.
Benefits under CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme, students are given the fellowship reward worth of $11,250 to complete their Bachelors of Education studies in at the CQUniversity, Australia.
CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Requirements
- An applicant should have an offer –letter to study Bachelors of Education at the CQUniversity, Australia.
- He/ she should be taking admission in the first year of the Bachelors of Education (Early Childhood).
- An applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship benefit.
- Those students whose English is not the first language, they should produce a certification for their proficiency in English.
How to Apply
- Go through the official application link and learn all about the eligibility and important documents.
- Complete Applications must be submitted at the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre, Scholarships Office by 5 pm on the last prescribed date.
- Do not leave any blank space in the application and attach all the documents are written on the guidelines.
- Students who already have an account on the official website are requested to login to MyCentre (from the official website) using their login details.
- For students who do not have a login detail yet must register themselves and then apply for the scholarship.
- Any delay in submitting the essential documents will result in scholarship cancellation. No exceptions will be made for incomplete application submission.
Classification of the Supporting Documents
Applicants need to submit a list of important supporting documents, as under:
- Written submission of the essay
- Evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
- Evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript
- Updated Resume
- Evidence of low income
CQUNICares Mary Carroll Scholarship Selection Criteria 2020
- Aspirants will be considered based on an application form as well as a written essay of not more than 500 words.
- The essay must contain an explanation of the following topics:
- Career goals and how the scholarship will assist you in achieving your educational objectives;
- Extracurricular activities – especially community and volunteering activities and demonstration of leadership. Life experiences