Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20: Eligibility,Exam Dates, Scholarship Amount
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20 is a well-recognized initiative taken by a Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. The scheme aims to invites applications from graduate students who wish to enrol in a full-time PhD programme at Victoria University. Interested candidates can submit their applications for the scheme till 01st November 2019. Candidates, who will be selected for the fellowship scheme, will receive a stipend of NZD 23,500 per annum and domestic tuition fees for up to three years.
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||PHD|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||NZD 23,500 per annum and tuition fees|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships is a fellowship scheme eligible to support and encourage students to study doctoral courses (PhD) at Victoria University of Wellington.
Shortlisted students of the scheme will get the following benefits:
- Candidates will get a stipend of NZD 23,500 per annum for up to 3 years.
- More than this, one should get a Domestic tuition fee for up to three years.
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to enrol themselves for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships for 2019-20 admission season needs to fulfil the basic eligibility norm, as under:
- Candidates who are belonging to New Zealand or other international countries can apply for the scheme.
- The studentships are open only for the graduate or postgraduate candidates who intend to enrol full time for a doctorate (PhD) at Victoria University or who have commenced their doctoral study at Victoria University.
- If, in case the student’s first language is not English, well, in that case, they must provide evidence of English proficiency before they will be accepted as a PhD candidate. One should obtain the following documents, which are as follows:
- TOEFL Certificate
- IELTS Certificate with an overall band of 6.5
- More than this, a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University English proficiency programme test.
The application process for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20 is commenced via online mode only. By following these steps, one can apply for the scheme effortlessly.
- Open the online application link of Victoria Doctoral Scholarships Application Form 2019.
- On the official website, click on the “Apply” tab and then go to the “Create New Account” section.
- Complete the login process and generate your login credentials.
- Re-login to the application form and start filling the form by selecting the academic referees and send them the request.
- In the next step, provide an academic writing sample and upload all the asked documents.
- At last, submit the application and print out a copy for future needs.
Documents Required With Victoria Doctoral Scholarships Application Form 2019.
- Academic Writing in English (2000-word)
- Academic Transcript/s Certified Copies
- Degree certificates
- Diploma Supplement Copy (applicants from EU countries only)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (valid for international students)
Criteria of Selection:
Victoria Research Scholarships Committee will select the applications for final selection based on the candidate’s eligibility norms. An email will be sent to the shortlisted candidates offering them a place at Victoria University of Wellington.