Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20: Eligibility,Exam Dates, Scholarship Amount
Published on : 29 Oct 2019
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20 is a well-recognized initiative taken by a Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. The scheme aims to invites applications from graduate students who wish to enrol in a full-time PhD programme at Victoria University. Interested candidates can submit their applications for the scheme till 01st November 2019. Candidates, who will be selected for the fellowship scheme, will receive a stipend of NZD 23,500 per annum and domestic tuition fees for up to three years.
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||PHD|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||NZD 23,500 per annum and tuition fees|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships is a fellowship scheme eligible to support and encourage students to study doctoral courses (PhD) at Victoria University of Wellington.
Shortlisted students of the scheme will get the following benefits:
- Candidates will get a stipend of NZD 23,500 per annum for up to 3 years.
- More than this, one should get a Domestic tuition fee for up to three years.
Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to enrol themselves for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships for 2019-20 admission season needs to fulfil the basic eligibility norm, as under:
- Candidates who are belonging to New Zealand or other international countries can apply for the scheme.
- The studentships are open only for the graduate or postgraduate candidates who intend to enrol full time for a doctorate (PhD) at Victoria University or who have commenced their doctoral study at Victoria University.
- If, in case the student’s first language is not English, well, in that case, they must provide evidence of English proficiency before they will be accepted as a PhD candidate. One should obtain the following documents, which are as follows:
- TOEFL Certificate
- IELTS Certificate with an overall band of 6.5
- More than this, a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University English proficiency programme test.
The application process for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships 2019-20 is commenced via online mode only. By following these steps, one can apply for the scheme effortlessly.
- Open the online application link of Victoria Doctoral Scholarships Application Form 2019.
- On the official website, click on the “Apply” tab and then go to the “Create New Account” section.
- Complete the login process and generate your login credentials.
- Re-login to the application form and start filling the form by selecting the academic referees and send them the request.
- In the next step, provide an academic writing sample and upload all the asked documents.
- At last, submit the application and print out a copy for future needs.
Documents Required With Victoria Doctoral Scholarships Application Form 2019.
- Academic Writing in English (2000-word)
- Academic Transcript/s Certified Copies
- Degree certificates
- Diploma Supplement Copy (applicants from EU countries only)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (valid for international students)
Criteria of Selection:
Victoria Research Scholarships Committee will select the applications for final selection based on the candidate’s eligibility norms. An email will be sent to the shortlisted candidates offering them a place at Victoria University of Wellington.
Subscribe Now for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.