IIT Roorkee MBA Programme 2020: Interested candidates can apply for the same by accessing the official website i.e. doms.iitm.ac.in.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a notification regarding IIT-Roorkee MBA Admission 2020 and invites all the eligible candidates to enrol themselves for the two year Master of Business Admission (MBA) programme. IIT Roorkee has designed and developed the MBA programme to impart knowledge of core management concepts and techniques to excel the advanced knowledge and skills. Candidates who found themselves eligible for the course can apply online through the official website - doms.iitm.ac.in. till 31st January 2020.
IIT-Roorkee MBA Admission 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of MBA programme 2020 course: 22nd January 2020
- Last date to apply for the programme: 31st January 2020
- Interview round: 20th to 22nd March 2020
IIT-Roorkee MBA Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates need to meet up the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for the course:
Education Qualification –
Graduates or equivalent, who has received degree from the University, recognized by UGC, in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Age Relaxation -
55% for SC/ST/PwD
Final year students can also apply. Such candidates will be admitted provisionally, if they provide all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date.
They need to present their valid score in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019.
IIT-Roorkee MBA Admission 2020: Criteria for Selection
- Initial shortlisting of aspirant, for sending invitation letters for the Interview/GD round, shall be completed on the basis of their performance in CAT 2019 exam.
- The final merit scores for offering admission to the program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the CAT 2019 follow-up by group the discussion, interview and their work experience.
IIT-Roorkee MBA Admission 2020: Application Process
- Open the official website of IIT Roorkee and view the relevant link to register your entry.
- Now, Login to the account by using your User ID and password received in your registered mobile number and email address.
- In the next step, fill in the application form and Pay fee online using option “Proceed for Payment”.
Note: the application fee of ₹ 1600 is applicable for General, OBC, NRI candidates, while SC/ST/PD need to pay ₹ 800.
- At the final stage, download the Application Form and take its print out.
- Applying candidates will receive one application ID number and password after submitting the application online.