CAT 2019 Admit Card Released – Download Procedure and Important Documents
Published on : 24th October 2019 Author : Nandita Gupta
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) released the CAT 2019 Admit Card on its official website by 23rd October 2019. The admit card for Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) hall ticket has been made available at the authorized portal from Wednesday 05:00 PM onwards. Test-takers who have applied for the CAT 2019 examination, can download their admit card by logging into iimcat.ac.in through using their Login User ID and Password. The last date to download the admit card is 24th November 2019.
CAT Exam Admit Card 2019 Download -
Here are the quick steps that candidates must follow in order to successfully download the admit card on or before meeting up the deadline.
CAT 2019 Admit Card – Must Have Steps To Follow
- Go to the official website - https://iimcat.ac.in
- Click on ‘Login’ button under the ‘Download CAT 2019 Admit Card’ section on the home-page.
- You will be re-directed to ‘CANDIDATE LOGIN’ page.
- Enter your user ID and password to log-in.
- Your CAT 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and take a print out of the same.
Admit card is an essential document to be carried to the examination centre on the day of examination. Candidates who don’t carry the admit card to the examination centre will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
CAT Exam 2019 Admit Card Schedule
Admit card releases on
23rd October 2019 (available from 5:00 PM)
Last date to download the admit card
24th November 2019
CAT 2019 examination
24th November 2019 (in two shifts)
CAT 2019 results
January 2020 (Second week)
CAT Exam 2019 Admit Card – Details to Check
Here is the list of information that you need to check on your admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- DOB (Date of Birth of the Applicant)
- Registration Number
- Date and slot (morning/evening) of the CAT exam 2018
- Exam centre name and address
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Instructions for the examination
Documents to be carried along with the CAT Admit Card 2019
The candidate needs to carry a separate proof of identity along with their admit card. The identity proof can be any of the following:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by school/ college
Note – Make sure the above documents must have candidate’s photograph.
Important Instructions for CAT 2019 Exam
- Keep the admit card safe even after the day of the CAT exam as the admit card will be required at the later stages of the admission process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any belongings other than the Admit card and valid proof of identification. Extra rough sheet and pencil will be provided at the test centres.
- Must report at the exam centre by 7 am for the morning slot and by 1 pm for the evening slot.
- Reach the examination hall with two copy of Admit Card as one copy is to be submitted with the invigilator or the examiner.
- Make sure not to sign in the space provided strictly for invigilator/examiner.
- Must carry a clear print of the CAT Exam 2019 admit card and paste the recent passport size photograph in the space provided on admit card.
The above are the necessary guidelines related to the CAT admit card which aspirants need to keep in mind. The CAT 2019 examination is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2019 (Sunday) in two sessions across 156 cities across the country.