CAT 2018 Admit Card Released - Download Procedure and Important Documents
Published on : 24th October 2018 Author : Nandita Gupta
The Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta has released the admit cards for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) today on 24th October 2018 (Wednesday) at 1:00 PM. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the admit cards from the official website - https://iimcat.ac.in/. The last date to download the admit card is 25th November 2018.
The official website states,
“CAT 2018 Admit Card is available for download, candidates can download their respective Admit Card until 25-Nov-18. CAT 2018 Mock test link is live for candidates to get familiar with Computer Based Test”
CAT Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Procedure
Here are the quick steps that candidates must follow in order to successfully download the admit card on or before 25th November 2018.
CAT 2018 admit cards can be downloaded only through the online mode from the official website.
Steps to download the CAT 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website - https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Click on ‘Login’ button under the ‘Download CAT 2018 Admit Card’ section on the home-page.
- You will be re-directed to ‘CANDIDATE LOGIN’ page.
- Enter your user ID and password to log-in.
- Your CAT 2018 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and take a print out of the same.
Admit card is an essential document to be carried to the examination centre on the day of examination. Candidates who don’t carry the admit card to the examination centre will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
CAT Exam 2018 Admit Card Schedule
Admit card releases on
24th October 2018 (available from 1:00 PM)
Last date to download the admit card
Before the examination
CAT 2018 examination
25th November 2018 (Sunday)
CAT Exam 2018 Admit Card – Details to Check
Here is the list of information that you need to check on your admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- DOB (Date of Birth of the Applicant)
- Registration Number
- Date and slot (morning/evening) of the CAT exam 2018
- Exam centre name and address
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Instructions for the examination
Documents to be carried along with the CAT Admit Card 2018
The candidate needs to carry a separate proof of identity along with their admit card. The identity proof can be any of the following:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by school/ college
Note – Make sure the above documents must have candidate’s photograph.
Important Instructions for CAT 2018 Exam
- Keep the admit card safe even after the day of the CAT exam as the admit card will be required at the later stages of the admission process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any belongings other than the Admit card and valid proof of identification. Extra rough sheet and pencil will be provided at the test centres.
- Must report at the exam centre by 7 am for the morning slot and by 1 pm for the evening slot.
- Reach the examination hall with two copy of Admit Card as one copy is to be submitted with the invigilator or the examiner.
- Make sure not to sign in the space provided strictly for invigilator/examiner.
- Must carry a clear print of the CAT Exam 2018 admit card and paste the recent passport size photograph in the space provided on admit card.
The above are the few necessary guidelines related to the CAT admit card which aspirants need to keep in mind. The CAT 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on 25th November 2018 (Sunday) in two sessions across 147 cities (approximately).