IIT Lucknow has released the CAT exam 2017 question paper with answer key on its official website. The exam was held on 26th November, 2017.
8 December 2017: The question paper and the objection form for the Common Admission Test or CAT exam 2017 is released by the Indian Institute of Management or IIM Lucknow. The candidate can check the question paper online from the official website.
In 2017, CAT exam was conducted on 26th November. About 2.31 lakh students had appear for this exam this year to get an admission in various management courses in the leading institutes.
How to Submit the Objection Form:
- The candidates can submit their objections to the question paper till 2 pm on 9th December 2017.
- The candidate can log in to their accounts on the CAT website which were created in time of registration to get the question paper and the objectionable form.
- The candidates can go through the question paper and the answer key to have an idea about the performance during the examination.
- They can submit objection for the question paper after filling up the form.
- Every candidate has to pay ₹ 1000 for each submitted objection.
Steps to access the Question Paper and Objection Form
- Visit the official website of IIM CAT at www.iimcat.ac.in
- Now select the 2017 question paper and objection form link
- Now the candidate has to insert all the details in the given space
- Select the log in button
- Now check the question paper and objection form.