CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card
The CET Delhi Polytechnic 2021 exam admit card will be released in August 2021. Those who fill the application form successfully can download their admit cards from the official website using their log-in credentials. Candidates must note that no physical admit card will be sent to the candidate’s address. Details like the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, exam venue, exam date, etc will be printed on the hall ticket.
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2021 Results
Delhi CET Polytechnic 2021 exam results will be released tentatively in August 2021. The result will be uploaded on the official website. The result can be checked by entering the application number and password. The merit list will also be released along with the result.
Delhi CET 2021 Merit List
This year, the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi prepares the Merit List based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. Candidates can check their merit rank using their login ID and password.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2021
The counselling session of the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2021 will start in September 2021. It will be held in four rounds. The detailed schedule for all four rounds of counselling will be released on the official website. SPOT round counselling for the vacant seats (if any) will also be held. The counselling procedure will include the following major activities as under-
- Registration & Document Uploading
- Registration Fee Payment ₹ 200/-
- Online Document Verification
- Rank Generation
- Counselling Fee Payment ₹ 700
- Choice Filling
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
- Online Payment of Seat Acceptance Fees (Reporting)
- Freezing of Allotted Seats (Optional)
- Withdrawal (Optional)
- Round 2 Choice Filling/ Counselling Fees New Candidate
- Round 2 Seat Allotment Result
- Round 3 & Round 4 (Same as Round 2)
- Balance Fee Payment & Final Admission Letter
- Physical Reporting
- Spot Round (if any seats remain vacant)
- Admission Closed
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates are required to report at the allotted institute with the following documents:
- Receipt of part payment
- Copy of Registered Candidate Profile
- Copy of choices submitted by the candidate
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate - original and self-attested photocopy)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination (original and self-attested photocopy)
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Defense category/ Kashmiri Migrant/ EWS/ Minority Status certificate (whichever is applicable - original and self-attested photocopy)
- Conduct and character certificate from the head of institute from where qualifying education has been completed (original and self-attested)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Transfer/ migration/ school leaving certificate
- Undertaking regarding the prohibition of ragging
- Declaration for non-migration
- Undertaking for discipline
Delhi CET 2021 Tips For Preparation
Here we provide you with some important preparation tips to appear for the CET Delhi Polytechnic exam:
- Students are advised to make a proper timetable before starting their studies.
- Prepare quick notes.
- Mark hard topics and discuss them with your seniors or teachers.
- Practice all the mock tests and solve previous year question papers to understand the complete pattern of the exam.
- Revise all the topics one day before the commencing exam.
CET Delhi Polytechnic 2021 Exam FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The CET Delhi Polytechnic exam 2021 will be conducted on 8th August 2021. Here are the frequently asked questions related to the exam.
Q. What is the file size required to upload all the necessary images?
A. In order to apply for the exam, the candidate must upload a scanned image of a recent photograph (Size 4KB to 100KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), left-hand thumb impression (Size 1KB to 30KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm), and signature (Size 1KB to 30KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) in a JPG/JPEG format.
Q. How many seats are reserved for Delhi candidates?
A. Through the Delhi CET 2021 Exam, 85% of seats are available for Delhi based candidates and leftover 15% of seats are filled by outside Delhi candidates.
Q. Is there any counselling fee that needs to be paid by the students?
A. Yes. Applicants of the exam need to submit ₹ 700 as a counselling fee with a copy of the required original documents.
Q. Can I fill the Delhi CET application form 2021 via offline mode?
A. No. Students need to fill the application form for the same via online mode only.
Q. Can I correct the mistakes in the application form?
A. Yes, you can correct all the detail errors once the correction window will open.
Q. What are the eligibility norms of the Delhi CET 2021 Examination?
A. A participant must be a pass out student of Class 10th from the recognized CBSE School or equivalent.