CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card
The CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 exam was not conducted in the year 2020. So, the admit cards for the same were also not issued. Generally, the CET Delhi Polytechnic admit cards are released on the official website- cetdelhi.nic.in. Students can download their hall-tickets from using the login credentials. Candidates must note that no physical admit card will be sent to the apprentice’s address. Details like the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, exam venue, exam date, etc will be printed on the hall-ticket.
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2020 Results
Delhi CET Polytechnic 2020 exam was cancelled due the COVID-19 situation. Thus, the result was also declared. This year, the admissions are done based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying exam. Usually, the exam result is published on the official website.
Delhi CET 2020 Merit List
This year, the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi has decided to cancel the CET Polytechnic exam. The admissions are to be done based on the Merit List prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam. The authority released the 2020 merit list on 30th September 2020. Candidates can check their merit rank using their login ID and password. In the CET exam, General category candidates are to score a minimum of 10% marks and OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates must score minimum 5% marks in order to participate in the admission process.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2020
The counselling session of the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2020 was started on 3rd October. It will be held in four rounds. The schedule for all the four rounds of counselling is mentioned above in the ‘Important Dates’ section. The detailed schedule is also available at the official website. SPOT round counselling for the vacant seats (if any) will be held after 31st October 2020. Counselling procedure will include the following major activities as under-
- Registration & Document Uploading
- Registration Fee Payment ₹ 200/-
- Online Document Verification
- Rank Generation
- Counselling Fee Payment ₹ 700
- Choice Filling
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
- Online Payment of Seat Acceptance Fees (Reporting)
- Freezing of Allotted Seats (Optional)
- Withdrawal (Optional)
- Round 2 Choice Filling/ Counselling Fees New Candidate
- Round 2 Seat Allotment Result
- Round 3 & Round 4 (Same as Round 2)
- Balance Fee Payment & Final Admission Letter
- Physical Reporting
- Spot Round (if any seats remain vacant)
- Admission Closed
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates are required to report at the allotted institute with the following documents:
- Receipt of part payment
- Copy of Registered Candidate Profile
- Copy of choices submitted by the candidate
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate - original and self-attested photocopy)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination (original and self-attested photocopy)
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Defense category/ Kashmiri Migrant/ EWS/ Minority Status certificate (whichever is applicable - original and self-attested photocopy)
- Conduct and character certificate from the head of institute from where qualifying education has been completed (original and self-attested)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Transfer/ migration/ school leaving certificate
- Undertaking regarding prohibition of ragging
- Declaration for non-migration
- Undertaking for discipline
Delhi CET 2020 Tips For Preparation
Here we provide you with some important preparation tips to appear for the CET Delhi Polytechnic exam:
- Students are advised to make a proper time-table before starting the studies.
- Prepare quick notes.
- Mark hard topics and discuss them with your seniors or teachers.
- Practice all the mock-tests and solve previous year question papers to understand the complete pattern of the exam.
- Revise all the topics one day before the commencing exam.
CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Exam FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Although the CET Delhi Polytechnic exam has been cancelled for the year 2020 due to COVID-19. Here are the frequently asked questions related to the exam.
Q. What is the file size required to upload all the necessary images?
A. In order to apply for the exam, an apprentice must upload a scanned image of recent photograph (Size 4KB to 100KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), left hand thumb impression (Size 1KB to 30KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm), and signature (Size 1KB to 30KB, Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) in a JPG/JPEG format.
Q. How many seats are reserved for Delhi candidates?
A. Through the Delhi CET 2020 Exam, 85% seats are available for Delhi based candidates and leftover 15% seats are filled by outside Delhi candidates.
Q. Is there any counselling fee need to be paid by the students?
A. Yes. Applicants of the exam need to submit ₹ 700 as a counselling fee with a copy of required original documents.
Q. Can I fill Delhi CET application form 2019 via offline mode?
A. No. Students need to fill the application form for the same via online mode only. The application window will open from 3rd August to 17th September 2020.
Q. Can I correct the mistakes in the application form?
A. Yes, you can correct all the detail errors once the correction window will open.
Q. What are the eligibility norms of Delhi CET 2019 Examination?
A. A participant must be a pass out student of Class 10th from the recognized CBSE School or equivalent.