NTA Activated Application Correction Link for UGC NET 2018 December Session Exam
Published on : 9th October 2018
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the link for one-time correction in the application form on the official website – www.ntanet.nic.in. As per the guidelines released for correction in the online application form of UGC-NET December 2018,
“Changes are allowed in all fields of the online application Form.”
The correction facility is available only for those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and fee on or before 30th September 2018.
Schedule for Application Correction
Online application correction begins
8th October 2018 (from 10:00 AM)
Last date for online application correction
14th October 2018 (till 11:50 PM)
Last date for correction in image and signature
30th October 2018 (till 11:50 PM)
Steps to make the correction in the UGC-NET December 2018 Online Application Form
- Go to NTA NET’s official website - https://ntanet.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Login for Correction in Application Form’ button on the home-page.
- Enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
- The application form will appear, make necessary changes.
- Check all the changes carefully and save the details.
Please check all the details carefully before submitting the form as the correction facility is only for one time. No changes in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances after the last date.
Discrepancies related to Photograph and Signature
NTA has reported various issues in the scanned images of photograph and/or signature. Here are a few common ones due to which your application form may be rejected:
- Incorrect size or dimension of the scanned images
- Horizontal photograph & vertical signature
- Unclear or hazy photograph
- Too dark or colourful background
- Focus not on the face
- Not looking straight at the camera
- Red-eyed photograph
- Selfies or selfies/photograph with people/scenery at the background
- Dark/fancy sunglasses hiding the face
- Invisible signature/very small size signature/signature in CAPITAL letters
- Drawing fancy circles/lines instead of the signature
Do check your application form for the above issues.
Additional Fee Payment
In case the candidates want to edit the ‘Category’ field, there are required to pay the additional fee (if any). The fee can be paid through debit/credit card or e-challan generated during the correction process. In case of e-challan, pay the fee at nearest SBI branch within the given time-period.
The UGC NET December 2018 exam is scheduled to be held from 9th to 23rd December 2018. Admit cards for the same would be available on the official website from 19th November 2018.