NTA Activated Application Correction Link for UGC NET 2019 June Session Exam
Last Modified on : 20 Jan 2022 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the link for one-time correction in the application form on the official website – https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The correction window was activated on 7th April. Candidates can make the changes in the application form till 14th April 2019. The correction facility is available only for those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and fee for the June session exam.
Schedule for Application Correction
Online application correction begins
7th April 2019
Last date for online application correction
14th April 2019
Steps to make the correction in the UGC-NET December 2019 Online Application Form
Follow the steps provided below to make corrections in the application form:
- Go to NTA NET’s official website.
- Click on ‘Application Form Correction - June 2019’ button on the home-page.
- Enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- The application form will appear; make necessary changes.
- Check all the changes carefully and save the details.
Important - Please check all the details carefully before submitting the form as the correction facility is only for one time. No changes in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances after the last date.
Discrepancies related to Photograph and Signature
NTA has reported various issues in the scanned images of photograph and/or signature. Here are a few common ones due to which your application form may be rejected:
- Incorrect size or dimension of the scanned images
- Horizontal photograph & vertical signature
- Unclear or hazy photograph
- Too dark or colourful background
- Focus not on the face
- Not looking straight at the camera
- Red-eyed photograph
- Selfies or selfies/photograph with people/scenery at the background
- Dark/fancy sunglasses hiding the face
- Invisible signature/very small size signature/signature in CAPITAL letters
- Drawing fancy circles/lines instead of the signature
Do check your application form for the above issues.
Additional Fee Payment
In case the candidates want to edit the ‘Category’ field, there are required to pay the additional fee (if any). The fee can be paid through debit/credit card or e-challan generated during the correction process. In case of e-challan, pay the fee at nearest SBI branch within the given time-period.
The UGC NET June 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th June 2019. The exam will be conducted in two shifts each day. Each shift will be of 180 minutes duration where candidates have to appear in two papers without any break. Admit cards for the exam will be available at the official website from 15th May 2019.