SJDAW Scholarship 2018 to Practise Animal Welfare Research
The University of Prince Edward Island, Canada invites applications from international and Canadian students to grant SJDAW Graduate scholarship to do research in the field of Animal Welfare. The research should be at the Masters or Doctoral level.
The last date to apply for the Prince Edward Island University Scholarship 2018 is 19th February 2018.
SJDAW Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||16 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Animation courses, Animal welfare|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||Masters Student (Domestic) $24,522, Masters Student (International) $31,467, PhD Student (Domestic)|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Prince Edward Island University Scholarship 2018
Those applicants who are selected for this scholarship receive -
For Canadian students-
- Those who wish to pursue Master get $ 24,552.The scholarship can be extended for another 1 year.
- Those who wish to pursue Doctoral Research (Ph. D) get $ 24,552. The scholarship can be renewed or extended for additional 2 years.
For International Students–
- Those who wish to pursue Masters get $31,467. It can be extended for 1 additional year.
- Those who wish to pursue Doctoral research (Ph. D) get $31,467. The scholarship can be renewed or extended for additional 2 years.
The total number of the scholarship is not fixed.
Eligibility for the Prince Edward Island University Scholarship 2018
- Applicants can be Canadian or International students.
- They should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants should fulfil the admission criteria of University of Prince Edward Island for the graduate studies.
About the University of Prince Edward Island
- The ultimate aim of the university is to ensure academic excellence and improve research innovation.
- Brings together talented students from local, regional, national and international locations.
- They recorded a percentage of 21-23% of International students from over 70 countries in the last 2 years.
- The university makes an extra effort to enhance student-faculty interactions.
- Introduces scholarship programs every year to create educational opportunities for the students from across the globe.
- The campus consists of 29 academic, administration, residential facilities, separate buildings for different departments such as; Business, Science, Human Science, Engineering, Sports and Research programs.
Documents Required for the Scholarship
- Updated curriculum vitae or resume showcasing the applicant’s experience.
- Official mark sheets representing academic records.
- A Sample of academic writing such as an essay or thesis.
- Letter of commitment signed by the immediate superior.
- An outline of the applicant’s animal research project (one-page); checked and verified by a supervisor.
- A letter of purpose (explaining the reason by selecting a particular program)
- All these documents must be attached with the application form and translated into English.