SBI PO 2018 admit card for the Main examination are available on the official website. The examination will be conducted on 4th August 2018.
20th June 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card/hall tickets for the Probationary Officer Main examination. The online examination (Main) is scheduled to be conducted on 4th August 2018. Candidates can download the SBI PO Main Exam admit cards from the official SBI website.
Steps to download the SBI PO Main exam 2018 admit card
- Go to the official link for SBI ongoing recruitment - https://sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Scroll down to find ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ and click it to expand the section.
- You will find the link for downloading the call letter for the Main examination, click it.
- You will be redirected to the Login page.
- Enter the registration/roll number and password to log-in.
- Your e-admit card will appear.
- Download it and take a print out.
Admit card/hall ticket/call letter is a mandatory document for making entry to the examination hall on the examination day. Candidates would not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card. So, candidates are advised to download the same well-in-advance in order to avoid last minute rush.
SBI PO Selection Process
The selection process for SBI PO posts is done through the following procedure:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The result and marks for Preliminary examination have been updated on the official website. Only those candidates who have cleared the Preliminary exam are eligible for the Main exam, which is scheduled to be held on 4th August. The result of the same will be published on 20th August. Candidates who will qualify the Main exam will be called for the GD/Interview round. The final merit list will be published on the basis of candidates’ performance in all three phases. As per the official notification, “On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Probationary Officers” and will be on probation for two years.”
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern
The online exam will consist of objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks and descriptive test of 50 marks. The objective test consists of the following sections:
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness
- English Language
The total duration of the objective test is three hours.
The descriptive test is of 30 minutes where candidates are required to answer two questions on letter writing and essay writing.
SBI PO 2018 Exam is being organized for recruitment at 2000 vacancies.