SBI PO Exam 2018 – Final Result of Probationary Officer Exam Declared, Download Allotment Letter
Published on : 31st October 2018 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final result for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam 2018. Candidates who have appeared in the Phase-III of the examination - Group Exercise & Interview – can check the result on the official website of the SBI.
Steps to check the SBI PO exam 2018 Final Result
Candidates who have participated in the Group Exercise & Interview round held between 24th September and 12th October 2018 can check their result through the following steps:
- Go to the official website - Click Here
- Scroll down to ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ section.
- Expand the section and click on ‘FINAL RESULT (new)’ link.
- The PDF comprising the roll numbers of successful candidates will open in the new tab.
- Search your roll number in the list through ‘CTRL+F’ function from the keyboard.
Successful candidates are also informed about the result through SMS on their registered mobile number. The result PDF states:
“These results are subject to:
- Fulfilment of eligibility criteria/conditions as prescribed in our advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2018-19/01 dated 21.04.2018
- The correctness of the information given by the candidate at the time of registration.”
Download Provisional Allotment Letter
The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department of SBI also released the provisional allotment letters to the successful candidates on the official website. Candidates can check their names in the final merit list through the above steps and then download their letter. Here are the steps to download the letter issued by the SBI:
- Go to the official SBI website - Click Here
- Scroll down and find the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ section.
- Expand the section.
- Click on ‘Letter to Successful Candidates (New)’ link.
- Enter your roll number and DOB in the space provided.
- Enter the verification numbers and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your allotment letter will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
Criteria for Preparation of Final Merit List
The final merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Phase II (Main) and Phase III (Group Exercise & Interview). Marks of the Preliminary exam are not considered while preparing the final merit list.
About SBI PO 2018 Exam
The SBI PO preliminary phase examination was conducted on 1st, 7th, and 8th July 2018. And, the main phase examination was held on 4th August 2018.