All the appeared candidates for Computer-based Test (CBT) for NTA CMAT, GPAT 2020 exam on 28th January 2020 can check the following now.
All the candidates who have appeared for the Computer-based test (CBT) for NTA CMAT, GPAT 2020, good news for you, as the National Testing Agency has issued the Question Paper and Response Sheets for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020), and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2020) held this year.
In order to check NTA CMAT, GPAT 2020 question paper and response sheet, one should need to explore the official website of NTA i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in and gpat.nta.nic.in. Find out the major steps, to obtain the CMAT/GPAT 2020 question paper and response sheet.
How to Check CMAT/GPAT 2020 Question Paper and Response Sheet?
Test takers, who had appeared for CBT for NTA CMAT, GPAT exam on 28th January 2020 can check their results on the official websites. To obtain the NTA CMAT 2020 question paper and response sheet and NTA GPAT 2020 question paper and response sheet, one should need to follow the steps guided-below:
- Go to the official website for NTA CMAT/GPAT at the following links i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in or gpat.nta.nic.in
- On the given homepage, tap the link, which says ‘View Question Paper’ and proceed into the next step.
- You will be prompted to the login page, where you can actually view your application by using the given registration number and password.
- On the candidate login page, tap on the link “check the question paper and response sheet”.
- The CMAT/GPAT question paper and the response will now appear on screen.
- Download and save the following for future reference.
As per the officials, this year approx. 50,747 candidates have registered themselves for GPAT 2020, while 74,486 have appeared for CMAT 2020. The results of both the papers are likely to be declared on 07th February 2020.
NTA CMAT/GPAT 2020 Provisional Answer Key
Apart from the released question papers and response sheet, the officials have also released the provisional answer key for GPAT 2020 and CMAT 2020 at the authorized portal. Those who were not satisfied with the released answer key can submit the challenge against the same by paying ₹ 1000 per question and follow the on-screen prompts at the available website of NTA GPAT and NTA CPAT.