IGNOU MBA Admission July 2018 Session – Apply till 1 June, OPENMAT XLIII on 24 June
Applications are invited for IGNOU MBA admission July 2018 session. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam, OPENMAT.
21 May 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the official notification for admission to its management programmes for July 2018 session. The admission to IGNOU MBA for 2018 session will be done through an entrance exam, OPENMAT XLIII 2018 which is scheduled to be conducted on 24 June.
IGNOU MBA/PGDM Admission July 2018
The University has invited applications for the following Degree/Diploma management programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Candidates can seek admission to Post Graduate Diploma programmes through Direct Entry without appearing for the entrance examination.
The official notification reads, 'All the above programmes have multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be admitting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from July 2018 through an Entrance Test 'OPENMAT-XLIII' to be held on Sunday, the 24th June 2018 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas,'
Eligibility for Admission
Admission to MBA programme will be done only through the entrance test score. Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Qualifying OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
- Graduate degree (including Chartered Accountancy/Company Secretaryship/Cost Accountancy) with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
There is no age limit for the programme.
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
Admission to these courses can be taken through direct entry. Following are the eligibility requirements:
- Graduate degree (including Chartered Accountancy/Company Secretaryship/Cost Accountancy) with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories candidates).
Candidates, who have enrolled in PG diploma course, can subsequently enrol in MBA programme after qualifying the OPENMAT. There is no age bar for specialisation programmes.
Application Form Availability
- Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website – Ignou Website. The filled-in application form is to be sent along with a DD/IPO of ₹ 1050/- (One Thousand Fifty only) in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. Send the application form and DD through Registered/Speed Post to the following address:
Registrar (SED), IGNOU Block No. 12, Maidan Garhi, NewDelhi-110068
Please write your name and address at the back of the DD/IPO. After the receipt of ₹ 1050/-, the prospectus will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form and prospectus from the sales counter of IGNOU’s regional centre on payment of ₹ 1000/-.
- Another way is to obtain the application form and prospectus from the Director (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 by sending ₹ 1050/- DD to the address mentioned above and then send the filled-in application form.
The filled-in application form must reach the above-mentioned address on or before 1st June 2018.