IGNOU January 2020 Admission - Last Date for Registration Extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for the January 2020 session admission again. Earlier the last date for submitting the admission forms was 31st January 2020 which was extended till 15th February 2020. Now, the last date to register for the January 2020 session admission is 28th February 2020.
The official website reads;
“Last date for Fresh Admission for January 2020 extended upto 28th February for Indian and International Students.”
Steps to Apply for January 2020 Session Admission
- Go to the official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on the ‘Last date for Fresh Admission for January 2020 extended upto 28th February for Indian and International Students’ link under the ‘Alerts’ section.
- Click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ button.
- Read the important instructions and fill the registration form.
- Check all the details carefully and click the ‘Register’ button.
- After successful registration, user name and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now, enter your user name and password to log-in.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details.
- Upload the scanned images of relevant documents.
- Make fee payment. The application fee can be paid using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After successful fee payment, take a print of the completed application form.
Documents Required to be Uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Certificates for Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Category Certificate (if applicable) (less than 200 KB)
- BPL Certificate (if applicable) (less than 200 KB)
Admission will be done to master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, Diploma, and Certificates programmes. The admission process has started from 15th November 2019. IGNOU admission process will take place in two cycles - January and July. The application forms are available in both online and offline mode.