Applications for IGNOU Master’s and Bachelor’s programmes are invited for the July 2018 session.
21 May 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has opened the admission to its Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes for July 2018 session. The last date for submission of online admission form is 15th July 2018. Students can also apply for certificates and diploma programmes till 30th June 2018. Applications are to be submitted online through the official website - http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/. Master’s courses include Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Arts (M.A.), and Master of Social Work (MSW) programmes. Bachelor’s courses include Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) programmes.
IGNOU offers the following Master’s programmes:
- MA (Philosophy)
- MA (Psychology)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- MA (Development Studies)
- MA (Distance Education)
- MA (Anthropology)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (English)
- MA (History)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Rural Development)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Services Management)
- M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- MA (Translation Studies)
- MA (Adult Education)
- MA (Women's and Gender Studies)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work(Counseling)
IGNOU offers the following bachelor’s programmes:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- BA (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.
Bachelor of Business Administration Retailing (BBARL) and MA Education programmes are also offered in an offline mode.
Programmes namely B.Com (A&F) and M.Com (F&T), B.Com (CA&A) and M.Com (BP&CG), B.Com (F&CA) and M.Com (MA&FS) are also offered by IGNOU in collaboration with INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India respectively.
Complete information on different programmes can be downloaded from IGNOU’s official website.