GUJCET 2020 Admit Card - Steps to Download and Details on the Admit Card
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has successfully released the admit card for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) exam 2020. Candidates who have successfully submitted the applications along with the application fee can download their admit cards using their registered ID and password. The GUJCET 2020 admit card comprises of details such as name, roll number, photograph, signature, date, time, and venue of the examination. Admit card is an important document and candidates must preserve it till the admission process gets over. Let’s check out the process to download the GUJCET 2020 hall ticket.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
Admit card availability
13th August 2020
GUJCET 2020 exam
24th August 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to download the GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020 exam:
- Visit the official website - https://gujcet.gseb.org
- Click on the link for ‘GUJCET 2020 Hall Ticket’.
- Enter the information such as the mobile number and email ID to log-in.
- The GUJCET 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and in case of discrepancies, report to the exam conducting authority.
- Download the GUJCET admit card.
- Take at least 2 printouts of the admit cards.
The exam conducting authority will not share the admit card through email or fax hence aspirants have to download it online.
Details on GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
There will be some details published on the GUJCET 2020 hall ticket related to the exam as well as the candidate. GUJCET admit card will carry the details following the information filled in GUJCET application form. If candidates found any error in details printed then they should contact the helpline. The following details are mentioned on the GUJCET 2020 admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s father name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
Do carry the admit card to the examination hall. Candidates who don’t carry the admit card to the examination venue will not be allowed to appear for the GUJCET exam. Also, carry a photo ID proof such as Aadhaar card/ Driving License to the exam center along with the admit card. Candidates must not tamper/ destroy the admit card. Keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets over.
How to Recover Forgotten GUJCET 2020 Password?
If any candidate forgot the password then they need not be disheartened about it. GUJCET 2020 forgotten password can be recovered in a minute by following the tips available below.
- Open the official website link - gujcet.gseb.org.
- In the next step, find the link of “Forgot Password” and click on it.
- A new page will open to enter the registered mobile number and captcha code.
- After entering the details, click on the “submit” button.
- The page to reset GUJCET 2020 password will open.
- Create the new password and note it down so that you can check it in case you forgot again.
About Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSEB every year for admission of candidates to the Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be held on 30th July, but due to COVID-19 it is postponed. Candidates who are going to appear for the examination must carry GUJCET 2020 hall ticket for appearing in the exam. Without call letter of GUJCET, no aspirant will get permission to enter inside the exam hall.