GUJCET 2020 Exam Syllabus - Download Official Syllabus
Published on : 30th September 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
GUJCET 2020 exam will be tentatively conducted in the last week of April 2020. The exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Through the entrance exam, candidates are selected for admission into UG level engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy courses offered by colleges in Gujarat. GUJCET entrance exam comprises of questions from the topics prescribed in the syllabus which is based on the class XI and XII curriculum. The GUJCET syllabus 2020 is prescribed by GSEB and candidates must prepare for the exam strictly on the basis of the prescribed syllabus. Here is the syllabus for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Biology.
GUJCET Syllabus For Physics
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Current Electricity
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Magnetism & Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
GUJCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principle & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P- Block Elements II
- d & f – Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Halo-Alkanes & Halo-Arenes
- Chemical Kinetics
- Complex Salts or Coordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integrals
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equation
- Vector Algebra
- Linear Programming
- Three Dimensional Geometry
GUJCET Syllabus For Biology
- Plant Biology and Physiology - Transport in Plant, Mineral Nutrition, Growth and Development in Plants.
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration - Photosynthesis, Respiration.
- Reproduction in Organism - Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants, Reproduction in Human Being, Reproductive Health.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I - Digestive System and Digestion and Absorption - Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Body Fluid and Circulation Blood, Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II - Locomotion and Movements and Skeletal System, Neural Control and Co-ordination Animals and Nervous System (Human Nervous System, Central Nervous System), Chemical Coordination and Control.
- Genetics and Molecular basics of Inheritance - Sex Determination, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Human Genome Project.
- Biotechnology - Biotechnology: Principles and Processes, Biotechnology and its Application.
- Ecology and Evolution - Organism and Population, Ecosystem, Biodiversity and its Conservation, Environmental Issues, Evolution.
Analyze the syllabus carefully and prepare for the exam accordingly. You can practice from the JEE Main practice sets. Giving online mock tests will also help in increasing the speed and accuracy for the GUJCET examination.