The admit card for the GATE exam 2018 will be available shortly on the official website.
26 December 2017: The admit card for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering or GATE exam 2018 will be available from 5th January 2018. The candidates can download the card from the official website of GATE at gate.iitg.ac.in.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of the GATE exam.
- Select the relevant link from the home page to download the admit card.
- Now fill up all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Now select the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to download the same and take at least two print out for future use.
The candidates can download the copies of the admit card only from online. There is no option to get it via post or email.
The examination will hold on 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018.
- February 3: ME, EY, PE, XE, XL from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 3: ME, AE, MA, PI from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 4: CS, MN from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 4: AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 10: EC from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 10: EE from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 11: CE (two sessions) from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm