For higher studies after B.Tech degree and to start a career in PSU, you need good score in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE exam. The schedule dates for GATE exam 2018 are 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February. This year, the Indian Institute of Technology will conduct the exam for the 23 branches. The exam will be conducted different examination centres pan India and abroad as well.
Though the application process has already completed, the candidates are waiting for 5th January for their admit cards. This year more than 10 lakh students are expected to appear on this exam. In this huge competition, you need to score really high marks in the GATE exam. Here are some tips to score good marks in the exam.
Work on Fundamental Knowledge:
· Having a clear concept on the fundamental knowledge is the basic requirement for the preparation of GATE exam.
· First of all focus on the gaining knowledge and the next step should be practicing questions
· Consult standard textbooks as those are great source of conceptual knowledge
· Don’t try to appear for mock test without having a proper preparation.
Make Customised Routine:
· Try to start your preparation with some easy but scoring subject like Engineering Mathematics
· Try to study topic by topic to complete the whole subject. Never rush between two topics or subjects which may mess up the preparation
· Don’t forget to make notes of definitions, derivations and formulas while studying
· Always try to derive more examples from the standard text books to have a better conceptualization.
· Try to solve questions just after completing the topic
· Try to recall the important theories time to time and can consult the short notes
· Always try to clear all the doubts when you get stuck in any concept or question
Apart from these, make your own schedule of daily work, strategy for revision and last month preparation strategy as per your preparation. Don’t forget to enroll yourself for the mock test to evaluate.