GATE 2022 Counselling - Online Registration, Check Out Step-by-Step Procedure
The online registration process for the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan (CCMT) 2022 will tentatively start in the month of April 2022. Admission to M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. programmes will be done on the basis of GATE scores of the years 2020, 2021, and 2022. Thus, only GATE qualified candidates can apply for the centralised counselling process. Registration for the counselling can be done through the official website - www.ccmt.nic.in. Candidates are required to submit a single application form for different programmes offered at all the participating institutions.
CCMT Counselling 2022 - Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online registration for GATE counselling will begin in April 2022
- The last date for online registration and fee payment will be in April 2022
- Last date for online choice filling will be in April 2022
GATE Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be responsible for ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria. Check out the information bulletin for details.
- The candidate must have cleared the GATE examination in any of the three years - 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) in the qualifying degree.
Steps to register for the GATE counselling 2022
- Visit the official website - https://ccmt.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘CCMT 2022: Online Registration, Fee Payment and Choice Filling’ button on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link.
- Enter information such as your GATE examination year, registration Id, paper name, score, your name, and marks obtained (out of 100).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button for successful registration.
- After successful registration; enter your registration ID, password, and security pin to log in and complete the form.
- Make registration fee payment for completing the process.
Online Choice Filling and Locking
All the candidates who have successfully registered for the counselling process are required to fill their choices for programmes in order of their preference. Candidates can make changes in their choices until they lock the same. Locking the final choices before the last date is necessary. As per the official notification, “If a candidate fails to lock his/her choices by 23:59 hrs IST of the last day of choice locking, his/her last saved choices will be automatically locked and the same list will be considered for further counselling process.”
Candidates are required to take print of the completed registration form which include the locked choices and terms and conditions. This print copy has to be signed and submitted at the time of physical reporting.
Online Seat Allotment
The candidate’s choices will be processed and the seat will be allotted on a merit basis. The seat allotment result will be published on the CCMT website and candidates will be able to download their provisional allotment letter. “NO hard copy of provisional seat allotment letter will be sent to any candidate.” Candidates are required to physically report at any one of the Regional Centre for document verification as per the schedule published in the official information bulletin.