CAT 2017 Mock Tests Released On The Official Website
CAT 2017 Mock Tests are released on the official website. Check out the steps to access the mock tests and practice well for the exam.
14 November 2017: The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 mock tests are released on the official CAT website; www.iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can access these mock tests to get an idea about the CAT 2017 exam pattern. The main examination is scheduled to be held on 26 November.
Steps to download CAT 2017 Mock Test
- Go to the official CAT website.
- Click on “CAT 2017 Mock Test” link.
- Log-in with your ID and Password, the mock test will appear on the screen.
CAT Exam 2017 Details
The exam will have three sections:
Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Section III: Quantitative Ability
The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes wherein 60 minutes will be allotted separately for each section. Candidates cannot switch between sections till the time for one section completes.
Why CAT Mock Tests are important?
CAT conducting authorities doesn’t provide previous years’ question papers. However, mock tests are released every year before the exam to help applicants in understanding the exam pattern. Few areas where mock tests help are:
- Developing the right strategy by analysing paper pattern.
- Mock tests will help the students in knowing their strong and weak points. They can work on them before the exams.
- Make it a point to complete the mock test whether you know any answer or not. This will help in better post-analysis.
- Work on the time-management by deciding on how much time to give to one question.
So, practice the CAT mock tests seriously for better performance in CAT 2017 Exam.