Technia Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini Delhi.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (TIAS) is one of the Premier Institute, which has been set up under the aegis of Health & Education Society (Regd.) is a body registered under the Society Registration Act XXI, 1860. Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (TIAS) is NAAC accredited “A” Grade Institute duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi; Recognized under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 established in the country's capital in the year 1998 as an educational and professional center; the motive to established this institute to provide the technical knowledge required for career development of young generation by way of providing the quality education and learning opportunities.
The Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (TIAS) - is ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified institute for its Quality Management System (QMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) by ISC Assurance Services Pvt. Ltd for recognition for its well established system, procedures for imparting quality education, infrastructure and placement opportunities.
It has the ultra-modern spacious building in the heart of the city, with the connectivity with metro, buses, rail airport at MadhubanChowk, Rohini Delhi. The available courses at the TIAS institutes are MBA, BBA & BA(J&MC) in both shifts with an intake of 120 seats each and MCA in both shifts with an intake of 60 seats in each shift.
The MBA program is designed to prepare students for lucrative careers both in public and private sectors. The course emphasizes upon various contemporary aspects of business and the students are trained to develop managerial skills to occupy high ranks in their career. The program also fosters self-development in specialized fields including Marketing, Human Resource Development, Information Technology and Finance.
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Intake - 120
Entrance test - CET MBA
CET Code – 101
The master of business administration is one of the highly comprehensive postgraduate programme of the institutes. This requires a student to learn and earn the best learning experience for management and business studies. The various streams are easy to help you choose a career option.
Candidates should have any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate as 10+2+3 learning system
- The candidates, who have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible
- Students, who have passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India are also eligible to apply
Specilization in MBA
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
CET Exam – MBA
The CET-MBA Exam is the entrance exam to get admission in the postgraduate course of Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (TIAS). The entrance exam consists these sections.
- English Language & Comprehension - (30%)
- Numerical Ability - (30%)
- General Awareness - (10%)
- Reasoning ability including data interpretation - (30%)
List of documents at the time admission
The aspiring students seeking admission with the institute, need to submit 04 sets of photocopies of certificates, documents, testimonials duly self attested with name & date as given here.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque of Candidate's Account
- Candidate Reservation Certificate for SC / ST /OBC / Def / PH /Sikh Minority / Kashmiri Migrant issued from the respective state/region in which the reservation is claimed
Original documents with 04 sets of photocopy
- GGSIP University Admission Slip
- CET Admit Card
- CET Result (Downloaded Copy)
- Medical Certificate as per GGSIPU Appendix 6
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Photographs of Self: 06 nos; Parents - 2 nos each
- Undertaking for discrepancy (if any)
- Alumni Undertaking
- Anti Ragging undertaking by Parents & Student
- Undertaking (in case) result awaited
Selected candidates need to go with the counselling and then after tha allotment of seats, they can go for submitting the fees.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies
(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Affiliated by GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi)
Address - 3 PSP, Institutional Area, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
Ph - 27555121-22-23-24 Fax: 27555120
Email - [email protected]in
Website - http://tiaspg.tecnia.in