Online applications are invited for IGNOU admission 2018. Candidates can apply through the official website for January session till 31 December.
06 October 2017: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited online applications for its January 2018 session. Candidates can apply for admission into master’s, bachelor’s, diploma and certificate programmes of IGNOU. The programmes are from different disciplines like science, social science, computer science, health science, humanities, education, management, agriculture, social work, tourism, law, performing and visual arts, translation, inter and trans-disciplinary studies, engineering and technology, foreign languages, journalism, vocational education and training etc.
The University has introduced some new programmes and has invited the applications for these as well. The new programmes are Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work Counselling (PGDCOUN) and Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS). These courses can be done through online mode.
Interested candidates can apply online at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in through the following steps:
- Visit - https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on “Register Yourself” button on the right side “Applicant Login” window.
- Complete the registration form and submit the details. Instructions are provided along with the text box for filling the details.
- Once registration is done, User Name and Password will be generated. These will be used for logging-in on the online application portal.
- Log-in with your User Name and Password, now complete the form with details such as programme applied for, medium of study, personal details, qualification details, address etc. You have to upload scanned images of your photograph, signature and other documents.
- Make payment of application fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- You can take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt and completed application form.
You will also receive a confirming email and SMS for successful submission of application form. The last date to apply for the exam is 31 December 2017.
Management programmes viz. Post Graduate specialisation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Operations Management (PGDOM), Financial Management (PGDFM), Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) and Marketing Management (PGDMM) can be done through offline mode without entrance test.