Candidates, who are interested in making their careers in translation, will be glad to know that the staff selection commission is going conduct JHT exam (Junior Hindi Translator exam) shortly. This job is highly remunerative and prestigious. It is expected that lots of vacancies will be released and the enthusiastic candidates will be able to brighten their careers. As a novice, they might not be knowing about its eligibility criteria, the application process etc. So, they should go through this article with undivided attention to enrich their knowledge and remove their doubts.
SSC JHT 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates are advised to fill SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Application form either on or before the last date. Once the last date of application has lapsed, their candidature will not be accepted. The steps that they need to follow include the following:
- Go through the SSC JHT Notification 2018 carefully
- Visit the website ssconline.nic.in and click on the link ‘Click to Apply’
- Register yourself by providing the relevant information—your name, date of birth, father’s name, 10th and 12th classes roll numbers etc.
- Having done this, follow the instructions to apply online
- Fill the application form with all the pieces of information and attach photocopies of the required documents
- Pay fee online and submit your application form
Finally, take a printout of your application form for further use