SSC Released Admit Card for Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2018
Published on : 9th January 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit cards for the Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the same form the official SSC website. Links for checking the application status, roll number, date, timing, and the city of the examination are also available.
Steps to download the SSC JHT Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website - https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘ADMIT CARD’ option on the top of the home-page.
- Select the region you have applied under as admit cards can be downloaded only through the regional websites.
- You will be re-directed to the regional website.
- Look for the JHT e-admission certificate link and click it.
- The admit card can be downloaded either through the registration number, roll number, or letters of your name and date of birth.
- Download your e-admission certificate using any one of the options.
- Take a print-out of the admit card.
Note: Before taking a printout, make sure that A4 paper is selected and 5mm margins are left from top and bottom.
SSC JHT Exam 2018
The SSC JHT exam comprises of two papers. Paper-I is scheduled to be conducted on 12th January 2019 through computer-based mode. The exam date for paper-II (Descriptive) will be notified later.
Paper –I will comprise of General Hindi and General English subjects of 100 marks each. The duration of the paper will be 2 hours. Questions will be of objective type.
Paper-II will be of conventional type (descriptive) comprising of translation and essay writing. Paper will be of maximum 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in paper-I.
The exam is conducted for filling vacancies of Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak.