SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card
SBI Clerk 2020 mains admit card is live now at the official website. Candidates can obtain their hall tickets by using their login details such as registration number and password. One must note that the admit cards for Preliminary and Main Examinations will be released by SBI separately at the official website before the exam. The admit card would be available on the official site of SBI till 31st October 2020.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: How to download
- Visit the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
- Click on SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter registration number and password along with the captcha code.
- Your admit card would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
SBI Clerk 2020 Result
The SBI has released the Mains result for the SBI Clerk exam which was conducted on 31st October and 07th November 2020. It’s almost 6 months since the exam was conducted, the result for SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 is delayed due to the COVID-19 lockdown. SBI has also released the exam dates for the mains exam of Clerk 2020. The SBI Clerk Result is released on the official site of the State Bank of India. Candidates can check the result at the official website and can download their scorecards using the log-in credentials.
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 was conducted on 22nd, 29th February, 1st, and 8th March 2020.
How to Download SBI Clerk Result 2020 online?
- Go to the SBI official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “Main Exam Results’ given against RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Mains Exam Result announced: Main Exam Scheduled on 31st October and 07th November 2020) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)’.
- Then, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download SBI Junior Associate Result for future use.
SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-off
SBI has made changes in regards to the cut-off for the Junior Associate posts. There will be no sectional cut-off or any minimum qualifying marks this year. It solely lies in the hands of the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the most commonly asked questions related to SBI 2020 recruitment with answers:
Q: When will SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam commence?
A: The SBI Clerk 2020 Mains exam is schedule to be held on 31st October 2020, while the preliminary was held on 22nd, 29th February and 1st, 8th March 2020.
Q: Is SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) exam bilingual?
A: Yes, the test-takers will have questions in both English as well as Hindi languages, except for the General English test.
Q: Will there be objective type questions?
A: Yes, there will be objective type questions.
Q: And what about the negative marking scheme?
A: Candidates need to be extra careful as an incorrect answer will deduct 1/4th mark.
Q: Is it compulsory to hold a degree from a recognised university?
A: Those who don’t have a graduation degree from a government recognised university couldn’t apply for SBI clerk.
Q: Talking about age, can a widow from OBC category apply for the exam?
A:Of course, she will be considered eligible for the exam. Just ensure her age is not exceeding 38 years.
Q: I’m a bit doubtful about the cut-off thing. What’s the matter exactly?
A: SBI has waived off sectional cut-off. That means there will be no minimum marks to qualify. It solely lies in the hands of the bank.
Q: When will be the Preliminary exam result announced?
A: The result has been announced on the official website on 20th October 2020.