Admit Cards Released for SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2018 – Check Steps to Download
Published on : 6th June 2018 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
SBI Clerk exam 2018 admit cards are released on the official website. Candidates can download the same until 30 June.
06 June 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit cards for the online preliminary examination conducted for recruitment of Junior Associates (customer support and sales) today. Registered candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Please note that no hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post to any candidate.
Steps to Download the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2018 Admit Card
- Go to SBI Careers official website - https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Look for the ‘Latest Announcements’ on the top of the page.
- Find the announcement for ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates’ and click on ‘Download Call Letter for Preliminary Examination’
- You will be redirected to Login page.
- Enter your registration number/roll number, password/DOB, and Captcha. Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Your call letter/hall tickets/admit card for the online preliminary exam will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print-out.
Admit cards can be downloaded until 30 June 2018 but do check your exam date and get the hall ticket accordingly. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination venue along with a valid ID proof.
Details related to examination date, venue and timings are mentioned on the admit card. The SBI clerk online preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on 23, 24, and 30 June 2018. Earlier, the preliminary exam was scheduled to be conducted in the month of March/April 2018. The bank has not mentioned any reason for the postponement of the exam.
SBI Clerk Preliminary 2018 Exam Pattern
The selection process for SBI Clerk consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and test of local language. Here is the exam pattern for the upcoming preliminary exam:
The preliminary exam will be conducted online for 1-hour duration. 100 objective type questions will be asked from the following three sections:
- Numerical Ability (35 marks)
- Reasoning Ability (35 marks)
- English Language (30 marks)
The candidates who will qualify the SBI Clerk preliminary exam 2018 will become eligible to appear for the Main exam.