SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019 – Result and Scorecard Released, Steps to Download
Published on : 31st October 2019 Author : Nandita Gupta
On Tuesday, 29th October 2019, the State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the results for SBI Clerk Main exam 2019 on the official website. Those who have qualified the exam can check their SBI Clerk Final Result 2019 by using their roll number or registration number. The article comprises steps to download the scorecard.
SBI has released the final result for SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019 on the career page of SBI’s official website. Aspirants need to find their roll number in the list of qualified candidates released at the official website.
The exam paper was divided into – General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude sections.
In this article, you will read some important highlights about the SBI Clerk Main 2019 results along with the correct method to download the scorecard.
SBI Clerk Mains 2018 – Important Dates
SBI Clerk Main Exam
10th August and 20th September 2019
SBI Clerk Main Result 2019
29th October 2019
SBI Clerk Main Scorecard/Marks
30th October 2019
SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019 Result
Here is a quick guide for checking the result for the SBI Clerk Main exam 2018:
- Visit the official SBI Ongoing Recruitment at - https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Scroll down to ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in State Bank of India (Main Exam Result Declared)’ and click it.
- Click on ‘Main Exam Result (New)’ link
- The result PDF will open containing the roll numbers of qualified candidates.
- Find your roll number using ‘CTRL+F’ keys.
- You can download and save the result for future references
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2019 -
The scorecard/marks of the exam are released after the result announcement. Here are the steps to check the scorecard:
- Go to the SBI’s Ongoing Recruitment page - https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Scroll down and find the link for Recruitment of Junior Associates.
- Expand it and click on ‘Main Exam Result – Marks’ link.
- Enter your roll number/registration number, DOB, and captcha. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your Main exam marks will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of your marks.
Category-wise and state-wise merit lists will be drawn from the list of candidates who have qualified the Main examination. Qualified candidates will be placed in descending order (according to their aggregate marks) for preparing the merit lists.
What after SBI Clerk Main 2019 Results?
- After clearing the SBI Clerk Main exam 2019, candidates will be called to produce their original mark sheet of 10th and 12th along with the certificate/document for the local language studied in school.
- If the aspirants do not possess the certificate in the local language, they have to go through a Local Language Test. If qualified in that test, candidates will be selected for the post. Those who are not found proficient in the local language would be disqualified.
- The local language test will be conducted as a part of the selection process, and it will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank.