Get WTI Masters Scholarship to Study in Switzerland, 2018
Applications are invited from International students for WTI (World Trade Institute) Masters Scholarship 2018. The scholarship is given for pursuing Master’s in International Law and Economics. The World Trade Institute is an international autonomous organization that promotes research and studies in the International Trade, International Law related to trade, regulations, and investments.
The last date to apply for the Master Scholarship Programme in Switzerland is 31st January 2018
Benefits under the Master Scholarship Programme in Switzerland 2018
- The tuition-fee is reimbursed up to 25%.
- Students also receive additional allowances.
- The number of the scholarship is not fixed.
Eligibility for the Master Scholarship Programme in Switzerland 2018
- The applicants should be international students. They should be from outside Switzerland.
- They should have completed Bachelors in any subject from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be fluent in the English language as the MILE programme in Switzerland is taught in English.
Application Procedure for the Master Scholarship Programme in Switzerland 2018
Interested students can apply for the scholarship through email.
They should send following documents in their applications –
- Candidates CV
- Transcripts of the educational certificates
- At least two letters of recommendations
- A motivation letter
- Two page essay in English
- A complete filled-in application – form