UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary result 2018 has been declared at the official website. Find steps to check the result.
16 July 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the result for Indian Forest Services (Preliminary) Examination at the official website. Candidates are selected for the Indian Forest Service (Main) examination through the Civil Services (Preliminary) examination, which was conducted on 03 June 2018. Candidates can check the result on the following websites:
Steps to the check the UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Result 2018
- Go to the official UPSC website at http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- A window will pop-up, click on the ‘Result of the CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2018 is also available on WWW.UPSCONLINE.NIC.IN’ link. (If the pop-up window will not appear, find the ‘Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018 through CS (P) Examination, 2018’ and click it.)
- You will be redirected to the upsc online website.
- Click on ‘Result – Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 through CS (P) Examination, 2018’ link.
- The PDF with the result will open. Find your roll number in the list to check your result.
Qualified candidates are now eligible to appear for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2018 scheduled to be conducted from 2nd December 2018 (Sunday).
Indian Forest Service Preliminary 2018 Score Card
As stated in the official notification, the marks/scorecard, cut off, and answer keys of the Preliminary phase examination will be uploaded on the official website after the declaration of final result of the Indian Forest Service Examination 2018.
Candidates who have qualified the Forest Service Preliminary 2018 exam are required to apply again through the Detailed Application Form (DAF) at Official Website from 04 September 2018 to 18 September 2018 (06.00 PM).
Indian Forest Service Main 2018 E-Admit Card
Candidates can download the e-admit card for the Main examination from the official website 3 weeks before the commencement of the exam. The timetable of the Main examination can also be downloaded along with the e-admit card.