SBI PO 2018 admit card for preliminary examination are available on the official website. The examination will be conducted on 1st, 7th, and 8th of July.
18 June 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card/hall tickets for the Probationary Officer Preliminary examination. The online examination (preliminary) is scheduled to be conducted on 1st, 7th, and 8th of July 2018. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website.
Steps to download the SBI PO preliminary exam 2018 admit card
- Go to the official link for SBI ongoing recruitment - https://sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Scroll down to find ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ and click it to expand the section.
- You will find the link for downloading the call letter for preliminary examination, click it.
- You will be redirected to Login page.
- Enter the registration/roll number and password to log-in.
- Your e-admit card will appear.
- Download it and take a print out.
Admit card/hall ticket/call letter is an essential document for making entry to the examination hall on the examination day. Any candidate could not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card. So, candidates are advised to download the same well-in-advance in order to avoid last minute rush.
SBI PO Selection Process
The selection process for SBI PO posts is done through the following procedure:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary exam will be called for the main and those who qualify main will be shortlisted for interview. The final list of selected candidates is updated at the official website. As per the official notification, “On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Probationary Officers” and will be on probation for two years.”
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
The online exam will consist of 100 objective type questions from the following three sections:
- English – 30
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35
- Reasoning Ability – 35
The questions have to be attempted in 1-hour duration.
The SBI PO 2018 examination is being conducted for recruitment at total 2000 vacancies.