MHT CET 2020 admit card for special exam has been released online on the official portal. Download additional exam admit card online.
MHT CET 2020 Special Exam Admit Card have been released as directed by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell by 02nd November 2020. The examination is going to be held from 07th November 2020, and will be conducted for PCM and PCB students. The students appearing for the special examinations can now download the admit card from the official website.
Candidates who could not appear for the previous MHT CET examination held on October 2020 due to a power cut and heavy rains can now appear for the special examination. Candidates appearing for the MHT CET special examinations 2020 can visit cetcell.mahacet.org, mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. To do so, aspirants will have to enter their application number and the subject which they applied for in order to download MHT CET admit card 2020 for a special exam.
The MHT CET 2020 special examination will be conducted in two shifts. For the PCB group, the examination would be conducted from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and for PCM the time slot will be 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
MHT CET Special Exam Admit Card 2020: How to download
- Visit the official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Click on MHT CET 2020 link.
- Now click on Download admit card link given on the homepage.
- On the new window that opens, enter the application number, hall ticket number, subject and click search.
- Your admit card would be available for download and save it for future use.
Candidates appearing for the MHT CET additional exam are also required to download an “Unconditional Undertaking” for the exam day. Instructions are also available on the admit card, including roll number, reporting time, exam slot, and centre name. Results for the MHT CET 2020 would be announced after the completion of special exam.
MHT CET Special Exam Guidelines
The authorities have also released exam day guidelines including COVID-19 specific instructions for the candidates along with the MHT CET special exam admit card. The guidelines are-
- Candidates are required to download and fill the undertaking/self-declaration form along with the MHT CET admit card 2020 for a special exam. Candidates will be required to provide details about symptoms of COVID-19, travel history, etc. in the undertaking.
- Candidates must bring their own Mask, Gloves, personal Hand Sanitizer (50ml), Transparent Water Bottle, a Black/Blue Ball Pen, and other examination related documents like MHT CET 2020 admit Card, original Photo ID Card, etc.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his/her mobile phone. They will be required to show the app dashboard at the entry.
- Candidates showing COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The body Temperature of every candidate will be checked at the entry.
- Candidates must follow social distancing norms and all instructions given by the invigilators.