MHT CET 2022 Counselling soon, Apply Online For BE, BTech
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has activated a fresh registration window for MHT CET 2022 Counselling process in September 2022. Qualifiers of the MHT CET 2022 exam can complete their registration process through the official website - cetcell.mahacet.org. Through this online counselling process, candidates will get admission in several B. Tech, B.E, BHMCT, BPharm, and Pharm D through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Through the CAP pattern following seats are filled:
- Maharashtra State Candidature Seats
- Minority Quota Seats
- All India Candidature Seats and
- Supernumerary Seats for Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature
MHT CET 2022 Counselling – Important Updates
As per the notification released on the official website, participants who earlier registered for MHT CET Counselling 2022 through the SAAR portal need to reapply for the program as fresh candidates. Students must note that the last date to apply for the same is 15th April 2022.
Important Note: Aspirants who have registered for engineering, pharmacy, and architecture courses earlier and paid the application fee successfully from 16th April to 11th May 2022 will get the refund back within 2 weeks to the account from where the amount is debited.
The procedure of Registration for MHT CET 2022 Counselling
Candidates who want to enrol themselves for MHT CET Counselling process have to pursue these below-provided registration steps, as follows:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of MHT CET 2022.
- After this, click on SAAR link and complete your Sign In/Sign Up process.
- Enter all the necessary details including personal details, contact details, and category details.
- In the next step, select the security question and create a password.
Step 2- Enter Qualification Details
- In the next step, candidates need to submit their Class 10th and 12th overall scores along with the details of the Board.
- Enter all the information related to MHT CET 2022 as well.
Step 3: Upload Important Documents
- Under step 3, students have to upload a copy of scanned images of all the important documents- Photograph and Signature.
- The file size of Photograph may lie in between 4 KB to 100 KB, while the dimensions for the same must be in between 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- The file size of Signature may lie in between 1 KB to 30 KB, while the file dimensions for the same is in between 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
Step 4: Payment of Counselling Fee
Once the above-mentioned steps have been completed, one should need to pay the counselling fee through online mode.
- Students belong to General Category/ Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries and Outside Maharashtra State Applicant needs to pay ₹ 800.
- Reserved category candidates from Maharashtra State and PWD students of Maharashtra region have to pay ₹ 600.
- Foreign Nationals or Children of NRI/ PIO/ OCI have to pay ₹ 5000 as a counselling fare.
Step 5: Download a photocopy
- After successful payment of the counselling fees, one should take a print out of the filled application form for the verification purpose.
Step 6: Reporting at the SETU centre
Students who have completed the registration process for MHT CET 2022 Counselling process need to report at their designated Setu Suvidha Centre for documentation process. Students need to visit the SETU centre with all their original documents and carry a set of attested photocopies of their original documents.
Documents required for document verification round are as under:
- A copy of the MHT CET 2022 Counselling Registration form
- Print out of the MHT CET 2022 Result
- MHT CET 2022 Admit Card
- Passing Mark Sheets of Class 10th and Class 12th
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate