MHT CET Seat Allotment Result 2019 Declared, Here’s How to Check
The candidates who appeared in the MHT CET 2019 examination check the seat allotment result through the official website.
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has declared the MHT CET Seat Allotment Result 2019 by 10th July 2019. Candidates who appeared in the MHT CET 2019 examination can check the results for first round seat allotment through the official website i.e. mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in.
To take admission through the first round results, shortlisted students have to report to designating centre for the admission from 11th to 14th July 2019. Candidates can report to the allotted college/institute till 15th July 2019.
MHT CET Seat Allotment Result 2019 -
To check the first round seat allotment result, one should pursue the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website i.e. mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the home screen, click on the first round seat allotment seat status.
- Now in the next step, type your application id and password in the provided field.
- Finally, check the seat allotment results.
Note: Candidates are recommended to take a print out of the results for future reference.
MHT CET Seat Allotment Result 2019: Documents Required
After the declaration of MHT CET Seat Allotment Results 2019, now students have to report to the reporting centre with the list of important documents as under:
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark Sheets
- Class 10th admit card for the verification of DOB
- 5 passport size photographs
- Admit card of MHT CET Exam
- MHT CET Score Card
- MHT CET Seat Allotment Result
MHT CET 2019 Exam Schedule
The MHT CET exam 2019 was conducted from 2nd to 13th May 2019, while the MHT CET results 2019 was announced on 4th June 2019. Candidates who qualified the exam had an opportunity to enrol themselves for MHT CET Counselling process which was started from 24th June 2019. Through the counselling process, astonishing candidates are eligible to take admission to state-based colleges in different fields including engineering, architecture, pharmacy, agriculture, and fisheries.