GPAT 2020 Admit Card (Released), Follow Right Approach to Download
Candidates can avail their GPAT 2020 hall tickets by using their login-credentials. Check downloading steps.
The National Testing Agency has notified at the official website that the GPAT 2020 admit card/hall tickets is now available. NTA, the exam organizing body has issued the GPAT 2020 admit card at the authorized portal of NTA i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in by 24th December 2019. Applicants who have submitted the online GPAT 2020 application form can download the hall ticket by using their login credentials such as GPAT 2020 registration number and password in the specified space. According to the officials, GPAT is scheduled to be conduct on 24th January 2020 at various test centres across the country.
Check the proven steps on how to download the GPAT 2020 admit card, important documents, and what to carry on the exam day from this page.
Download GPAT 2020 Admit Card – Right Steps to Follow
In order to check and download the GPAT admit card 2020, candidates shall need to follow these steps:
- Visit and open the official website URL of NTA i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in
- Now click on the relevant GPAT admit card 2020 link and you will be prompted to the next window, where you need to complete the login steps.
- In order to complete the login steps, enter the GPAT 2020 registration number and password and click on the Sign In button.
- View and review the GPAT 2020 hall ticket and download the same.
- For further use, take a print out of the released individual GPAT admit card for examination purpose.
GPAT 2020 Admit Card – Important Dates
GPAT admit card is an important document to fulfil entry at the examination premises. Below you can find the important dates of GPAT 2020 related to the exam.
GPAT 2020 Events
Availability of GPAT 2020 Admit card
24th December 2019
GATE 2020 Exam day
24th January 2020
Announcement of the GPAT 2020 result
03rd February 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Documents Asked For GPAT 2020 Exam Center
A list of required documents at the GPAT 2020 exam center is:
- GPAT admit card 2020
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Valid Id proof ((PAN card / Voter ID/ Passport / Driving License / Aadhaar Card / ration card)
- PwD certificate (if required)