Answer Key, Question Paper, and Response Sheets Released for GPAT 2019
Published on : 4th February 2019
The answer key for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) has been uploaded at the official GPAT website. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has also activated the link for challenging the answer key. Candidates can challenge the answer key on payment of ₹ 1000/- till 3rd February 2019.
Steps to Check/Challenge the GPAT 2019 Answer Key
- Go to the official GPAT website - https://ntagpat.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- Select any one of the options.
- Enter the details asked for to log-in.
- The GPAT answer key will appear on the screen with answers for all the questions.
- Challenge the answer using the option IDs given in the next four columns.
- Click on other question (if you want to challenge other answers).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim’ button.
- Upload the document (in PDF form) supporting your challenge.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- Make fee payment @ ₹ one thousand per question to complete the process.
If your challenge is accepted by NTA, the fee will be refunded to the same account through which payment is made.
Downloading Question Papers and Responses
NTA has also released the question papers and responses for the GPAT 2019 exam. Candidates can download the same from the official website using their login credentials. Calculate your expected score using the question paper, response sheet, and answer key.
GPAT 2019 Result
As per the official schedule released on the official website, the GPAT 2019 result will be declared by 8th February 2019. The result will be declared on the basis of the final answer key prepared after considering the challenges raised by the candidates. GPAT 2019 scorecard can be downloaded from the official website using the log-in credentials.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
GPAT 2019 exam was conducted on 28th January 2019 in 84 cities across the country. The exam conducted for the first time by the National Testing Agency. Earlier, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) used to conduct the exam. It is conducted for admission to postgraduate courses in Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in India.