Admit Card Of GATE 2018 To Be Released On January 5
From January 5 2018, the admit card of the GATE exam 2018 will be released on the official website of GOAPS.
4 December 2017: The Admit card of the GATE exam 2018 will be available on the official website of GATE Online Application Processing System from 5th January, 2018. The aspirants who want to appear on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering can download the form from the GOAPS website. This year GATE exam is being organized by the IIT Guwahati. The application process was executed in between 1st September to 9th October, 2017.
The admit card will have the information like name of the candidate, photo and signature of the candidate, instructions for exam day, exam date and time slot, registration number, address of the examination centre and GATE paper code.
Points to be noted for GATE 2018 Admit Card:
- All the candidates should download their admit cards from the official GOAPS website 5th January 2018 onwards. The admit card will be available from the portal only. There will be no option of sending the admit card via post or email attachment.
- The print out of the admit card should be color. No soft copy will be considered for the exam.
- Along with the printed color copy of the admit card, the candidate must bring a valid and original identity proof. No photocopy or scanned copy or expired document will be considered.
- For the Indian Candidates, the identification documents will be Passport, PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License. And for the international candidate it should be like passport, government issued ID, college ID, employee ID.
- The photograph and the signature should be clear and legible. The document’s photograph will match the appearance of the candidates of the exam day.
It is requested by the Guwahati IIT, that those students who have not verified the email address and the phone number during the application submission for the GATE Exam 2018 should do that as soon as possible by logging in to the official website of the GOAPS.