Candidates can obtain their CBSE 12th Result 2020 at multiple modes including online portal, SMS, IVRS, Digilocker, Umang app.
After, so much of confusion, finally the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result for class 12 examination. The students can access and check their result at the official websites — results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in. However, many students are complaining that the websites are down and for them this time CBSE released the results not only at the official website but also at several different modes including the Umang app, SMS, DigiLocker, and IVRS.
How to Check CBSE Class 12th Results Via Official Website
Students can check their CBSE 12th result 2020 simply by using their roll number, date of birth, admit card number along with the school centre number.
- Visit any of these websites - results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in to obtain the result.
- Now, click on the CBSE Class 12th result downloading link.
- Enter all the asked details in the given format.
- Download your result.
The CBSE Class 12th result comprises student's name, roll number, date-of-birth, marks obtained in all subjects, grades, etc. All the students have to collect their mark sheet from the DigiLocker app, as the schools are closed due to coronavirus pandemic.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 Highlights
- This year, CBSE has made the pending exams of class 12th optional. In case, students are not satisfied with their results they can appear for the pending exams once the situation gets favourable. Till then, the remaining CBSE 12th exams 2020 stand cancelled.
- For students who do not opt for the exams, they will be promoted based on the internal assessment marks. In the case of students, appeared for more than three subjects, the ‘average of the best three performing subjects’ will be awarded. For students who have appeared in exams in only three subjects, the average of marks obtained in ‘best two performing subjects’ will be awarded for papers for which exam was not held.
- Earlier, CBSE had announced the revised CBSE 12th datasheet 2020 and confirms that the pending examinations will be conducted from 01st to 15th July 2020 which has now been cancelled.
CBSE 12th Result 2020: View Latest Stats
This year, a total of 10.59 lakh students cleared the class 12 exam with a pass percentage of 88.78 per cent. If we talk about gender-wise, this time girls have outperformed boys with 92.15 per cent, while the pass percentage of boys was 86.19 per cent. Also, the pass percentage of transgender students is 66.67 per cent.
More than this, this is the first time when students have achieved 100% marks in the exam. Students like Divyanshi Jain and Tushar Singh got 100 percent marks bagged with first position across India.