NIFT 2019 Result - Cut Off and Exam Scorecard Details to be Announced Soon
Published on : 18th December 2018
According to the official website, the result for NIFT 2019 exam will be declared at the end of May/June 2019. If you have appeared for Creativity Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) on January 20, 2019, you can check your NIFT result by entering the Roll Number and Date of Birth to know the marks scored by you.
The marks scored by you in the GAT exam will be considered as the final result for B.F.Tech program. For B.Design program, you will need to qualify in NIFT 2019 written test (GAT and CAT), and then you will be shortlisted for Situational Test. Your final result of NIFT 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in the GAT, CAT, and Situational Test, once your situational test and GD/PI get conducted.
In order to check your NIFT Result 2019, you will need to go to the official portal of NIFT. On the page, you will need to enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Application number to get the result displayed on the screen. Additionally, it is important to go through all the important information regarding NIFT 2019 which is provided below.
Guide to Check NIFT Result 2019
Though there is no specific date given regarding the NIFT 2019 result, it has been mentioned on the official website of NIFT that the result is expected to be announced by the end of May/June 2019. To check your result whenever it gets announced, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to the official website of NIFT – www.nift.ac.in
- Once you are on the website, click on the “NIFT 2019 Results” option. You will be taken to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth and Application Number in the prompted fields.
- Next, click on the Proceed/Login button.
- Your result will get displayed on your screen. Go through all the details provided in it and take a printout of it for future reference.
The result of the NIFT includes candidate’s subject-wise score in CAT and GAT exam. If you would have qualified GAT and CAT for B.Design program, you will be shortlisted for Situation Test and GD/PI. The Final Result and Merit List will be prepared after taking all the scores into consideration. You will find the final result of NIST 2019 published on the website by the month of June 2019 tentatively.
Details you will find on the NIFT 2019 Scorecard
The details that you will find on the NIFT 2019 scorecard when you will download it from their official website are as follows:
- Your name, roll number, and applicant number.
- Your date of birth
- Your photograph
- Your subject-wise score of GAT and CAT exam.
- Marks that you obtained in Situation Test
- Total marks scored by you
- Your rank (if qualified)
What after the result of NIFT 2019 get declared?
- After considering the scores, the final NIFT 2019 result and merit list is prepared.
- The final result and merit list will be issued online in the month of May/June 2019.
- Admission to various NIFTs will be conducted on the basis of the marks scored by the qualifiers in CAT, GAT, Group Discussion, Situation Test, and Personal Interview round.
- Cutoff will be released by NIFT which will be the closing rank both section and campus wise.
- Cut off will depend on numerous factors such as total number of candidates appearing in NIFT 2019, number of candidates qualified it, difficulty level of question paper, total number of seats for B.Design and B.F. Tech programs.
- NIFT offers admission to more than 2000 candidates for B. Design and around 350 seats for B.F.Tech programme across different NIFT campuses that are located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Srinagar, Bhopal, Kannaur, Gandhinagar, Shillong, Patna, Raebareli, Kangra, and Bhubaneshwar.
NIFT 2019 Cut-off
The closing rank laid by NIFT participating institutes is what is known as NIFT cut off. It is calculated on the basis of the seats’ availability, total number of students appearing in the exam, difficulty level of exam etc. NIFT Cut off will be released both institute-wise and section-wise. Candidate will need to secure minimum marks to get admission to their preferred college. Only those candidates who will meet the minimum marks criteria of NIFT 2019 cut off will be called for the counselling round. However, the final allotment of campuses as per Common Merit Rank may from year to year as per the preference of the candidate.
Generally, the cut-off of NIFT depends on numerous factors that are mentioned below:
- Number of candidates appeared for the NIFT 2019 exam.
- Difficulty level of questions
- Number of candidates who cleared the exam.
- Number of seats for NIFT 2019 exam
- Cut-off can be section-wise
And, this is how you can check your NIFT 2019 result which is scheduled to be declared at the end of May/June 2019. Moreover, now as you have information about NIFT cut-off as well, you can prepare for the NIFT 2019 exam accordingly which is scheduled for January 20, 2019.