NIFT Exam 2019 Correction Window - Where and How to Apply for Application Correction
Published on : 18th December 2018 Author : Akhilesh
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is known for conducting NIFT entrance examination for candidates looking to make a career in the fashion industry. NIFT offers 4-years undergraduate (B.Des) and 2-years post-graduate programmes (M.Des) in design, management, and technology for the international fashion business. As the date of examination for NIFT 2019 has been scheduled for January 20, 2018, its registrations process has already begun from October 22, 2018, and it’s going to end on December 28, 2019, Friday at 11:59 PM. If you wish to register for the NIFT 2019 exam, you can do so by the said date. However, if you have already done the registration and you wish to make some correction in the application form, you can refer to the information provided below.
Guide to Make Correction in NIFT Application Form
There are two ways you can rectify the error in your NIFT 2019 application form – before making the application fee payment or by waiting for the correction window. Below we have provided information for both scenarios.
When payment has not been made yet and you want to make a correction
If you need to make a correction in the NIFT application form and you haven’t made the payment yet, you can make the changes easily. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the NIFT official website - https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/ and click on the option which reads “To Complete Registration Process” (highlighted in red color box) on the right-hand side.
- Sign in to your NIFT registration account using your email id and date of birth.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you will see the following options on your screen:
- Fill Application Form
- Uploading of Photographs & Signature
- Make Payment
- Print Application
- Click on the Fill Application Form to make changes.
- After clicking on the option, make the required changes and click on the Save button.
- The changes made by you will be updated and saved in the application form.
When payment has been made yet and you want to make a correction
Generally, after making the payment of the application form fee for most of the entrance exam, you are not allowed to make any changes in the application form, however, in case of NIFT exam, you are provided with a correction window even after you have made the fee-payment for it.
- NIFT 2019 correction window will open from 29th December 2018 (1200 hrs) till 3rd January 2019 (1600 hrs).
- You will only be able to make a correction to your personal information in the application form.
- You will not be allowed to change the city of examination in the application form.
- Make sure to save the changes made in the application form.
So, if you need to make any such changes after making the payment, you can do that by the above-mentioned date and time.
Click Here to Download NIFT 2019 Admit Card